Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_ see, because that's the one where he (schyd-something) copied the typeset from
whether the indo scanlation copy from meraki is another matter

Hahaha he's so mad his cash cow is back on mangadex
You don't own pirated content 🤡🤡🤡

as @mrcr said "I hope the irony of someone who's stealing another persons work and making a profit off it via patreon and ads and crying about someone stealing something now isn't falling on deaf ears"

Meraki should be the one to get donation for the translation they did. Not someone who's simply stealing te work.

Group Leader
@Maou-sama what cash cow? this wasn't even my series, just pointing out the stolen typesetting :) You seem to have the facts wrong :)

Group Leader
why not just ban all korean shit from this "manga" website altogether
good riddance

mRMpn4T.png

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny pirates are complaining about their pirated stuff being pirated. 🤔
While I do enjoy the content and all, it's real hilarious with a lot of irony.

Double-page supporter
@Retard_ This whole thing is basically a loophole since "english -> some other language -> back into english" is something that normally wouldn't happen and probably wasn't anticipated when the rules were made.

🤡 Please admins help they steal our stolen work 🤡
🤡 Sorry we left it was a joke 🤡
🤡 We need our money back 🤡
🤡 Support our patreon please 🤡

Dex-chan lover
see, it's easy once you actually read that even the scanlator itself admitted that it's a re-tl of something that may/may not be a re-tl

so that accusation of direct stealing is invalid, no need to be so butthurt about it

VIP
@MemoryIris it's actually pretty common practice for a series to get retranslation from already second translation if the one doing it can't read original language. the most recent one is maou shounanchu which second translation from spanish . heck, we have the legendary DUWANG translation which is second translation from chinese.

Group Leader
HOLO-SAMAAAAAAA PLEASE DELETE THIS CHAPTEEEEER THEY'RE STEALING MYYYYYYYYY TRANSLATION AAAAAAAAAAH

PH5mwpM.gif

Group Leader
MtOrdQ9

I Translated from their tl, not meraki (altho they may use meraki's as a base)
and since I tl'ed back to english you said that I stole meraki's tl. I'm sorry if that were true, but the action is on moderator, not meraki, not you, or anyone else.

B5drEIQ

this is my consent from indo's TL, not meraki. I don't read Meraki's TL, nor plan to. Avoiding similarities.

Any similarities are just pure coincidence.

uhh... I'm sorry if the images don't appear. I can't comment properly (>.<)
https://imgur.com/a/MtOrdQ9
https://imgur.com/a/B5drEIQ
this is the url

Double-page supporter
@kuma I actually meant like this specific scenario of Meraki's english translation being used to make Kiryuu's indonesian translation, which was used to make this english translation. I wasn't talking about a normal second english translation.

Users who are viewing this thread