Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Group Leader
KS9BVA1.png

nice copy :)
(One's meraki's version on kissmanga, the other is the new version, i wonder why they look so "similar")

@Retard_ ah yes, we forgot, Its illegal to copy pirated content
you seem to forget, you groups dont own shit, you are only translating it
even I could do that and just change it all up a bit so its not as obvious, you cant do shit about it since you DONT own it

Group Leader
2.3.1. Using the translated script of an official release as the basis of a scanlation is allowed only if the script has been re-translated into a different language.

2.3.2. Using the translated script of a release by another scanlation group is generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, or having significantly improved typesetting or higher quality raws.

Mangadex rules, not mine.
@animekek69

But by all means, keep this bad quality version here :) just gonna drag more readers elsewhere :)

Fed-Kun's army
@Retard_ Living up to your name there. What kind of differences are you expecting from a page that has literally one word on it? Is he supposed to draw new artwork from scratch just to differentiate it from some screaming mimis who yanked all their copies?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why are people who made a thread claiming they were leaving the community still allowed to comment here and act like cunts? Just ban them all already so they can be true to their word and leave this place forever.

@TheOneWhoSigh
Then you should tell JB to stop translating some shounen jump manga that officially translated and scanlate other manga, stuff like latest chapter of One Piece, MHA or Bokuben is free to read from shueisha MP and support the author by reading there. I'm ammazed their group doesn't get C&D yet from publisher.

Group Leader
@ninjadork it's meraki's editing, meaning they used their editing and forgot to erase this bit and just used it, remember that that originally is in korean, not english :)

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Acolytus
We're not like other aggregators, discords, or group sites. We don't ban users for disagreeing with us. The best thing one can do is block them. Trolls thrive on attention. If you don't feed them, they wither and die off.

If they become verbally abusive, excessively disruptive, or break a rule, then moderators will take action.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrus It's not about them not agreeing with you, it's about them causing this whole drama with their dumb little post where they all claimed they were leaving this place to never return, which they followed by having all their chapters removed. If they don't want to be part of this community then that's fine with me but if they leave, they leave.

You can't claim you are never going to return to a place and remove all your contributions only to return two days later just to act like a cunt.

I'm blocking them anyway, it just bothers me how they seemingly go back on their word when it's convenient to them.

@retard

The scanlator took the reference from Indonesian translation. I've seen first two is weird to be translated since it's similar and now I see those two text-boxes are actually different.

And yes he maybe stealing your used fonts, but why are you getting so reactive over one similar "word"?

Group Leader
@Exmover

translating this from being already translated from English is just... dumb
I don't know korean, I only know Indonesia (being my native lang.) and English. That's why...

Be warned. You are going to miss a lot, I mean A LOT of contextual reference
Yes, most likely. Until I got korean translator, this will be tough.

If I miss something tho, you readers can comment to correct me, and I will correct the chapter.

Maybe some of you have read the chapter on other site and kind enough to correct me, please do so. As I won't read on other site to avoid my TL being too similar.

@Retard_ (please other readers, don't judge them based on their name)

Sorry for the joke.
Anyways.
Thanks for the correction. This is my first time TL-ing AND I'm not translating from the raws, but from another group with different language. I just translate what's in their TL.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
and thanks very much for the correction. :)

Group Leader
@schyzd you're using merakis' tl tho, why u don't admit it? kek
you made that mistake in the first page that proves it, also try to avoid literally stealing typeset from other groups if you're re-doing chapters :)
other than that good luck with future chapters my dude, hope you have enough motivation for the 70+ upcoming chapters

Group Leader
@Exmover What's stolen is the typeset as obvious as it may seem, you didn't understand, also what he did was put the meraki translation of the first text in the second box, showing he used it in his script and then changed it. He accidentally pasted the meraki text into his second box where it wasn't even supposed to be. Look at the second screenshot i posted.

Users who are viewing this thread