Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

VIP
you know what, i love how this new guy is very decent human being. he take the critics on respective manner and response it accordingly thanks @schyzd for being such a wonderful guy.

@Retard_ he using kiryuu TL from indonesian.

Group Leader
The issue is him pretending not to use meraki TL, nor editing, while both are in his chapter. Not that he took it, but that he's lying about not using it. @Kanami-chan
KS9BVA1.png
<- stolen typesetting

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_ nah man, it's totes not meraki
it's korean raw => meraki => indonesian => this

it's a re-re-tl
don't be such a sensitive meraki defense squad or something

Miku best girl
Admin
If he's translating from a translation, then that translation probably used Meraki as a base.

Non-English groups often use English groups as a base.

Group Leader
@Retard_

I'll admit that I indirectly use Meraki's TL thru other group's typeset.

Also, I'm not technically stealing the group's typeset, as I've got their consent.

<- stolen editing
Indirectly stolen

Group Leader
hjUsDcC.png

Try to understand this part: He has the same text twice in 2 different bubbles in his editing, both are worded differently, meaning he had both versions in his script.
The second version is identical to meraki's translation, meaning he had that copied in his script, either he wrote all the script for no reason into his script and accidentally pasted it into the wrong box, OR he was using it as base and just changing it to seem different. Either way, it's not a re-re-tl as you are trying to say @mage_goo

@Retard_ did someone hurt your fragile ego or why are u so mad? I wonder when u guys come back begging Holo to let u upload again

Miku best girl
Admin
@schyzd

If you want to make corrections to the chapter, you can use the edit function.

I hope the irony of someone who's stealing another persons work and making a profit off it via patreon and ads and crying about someone stealing something now isn't falling on deaf ears

Fed-Kun's army
@Retard_ Well, at this point you're such a liar that I've decided I don't believe you. There are other explanations for accidentally using the same text in two different locations, and it is so blatantly obvious that you're attempting a hit job on Mangadex that I'm not inclined to believe the evidence you're providing hasn't been tampered with on your end. Especially since you've pulled the original submission from MD and there's no simple way to compare the accused copy with what would have been the most trustworthy source.

@mrcr thats the equivalent of reaction youtubers/streamers getting mad when other people watch the same shit lmao

@Retard_ you still dont get it do you? You DONT own it, like wtf is wrong with some of the groups acting like they own the whole manga because they made the translation with profit/donations in mind ?

Your name is actually a 100% fit.

Users who are viewing this thread