Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

@Arcenciel

Assuming a lot there. Maybe I was stating it was great quality and that this extremely high quality is exactly what the MangaDex community deserves.

But ofc we both know that's a total fucking lie, because this is so low quality it's hilarious.

Have fun with it.

Group Leader
Thank you for picking this up again, you should keep translating where they left off in the latest chapter.

If it's not too heavy on you then translate the previous chapters also.

Miku best girl
Admin
@TheOneWhoSighs

Maybe you should offer some advice to the new scanlator then, if in your view this chapter is so "low quality".

Help the guy improve.

@Holo

Don't machine TL, get a PR, get a redrawer, buy the actual raws instead of reusing the edits, and do a series that isn't already being scanlated.

White Epic's out there up for grabs. Has been for a long time now.

Ofc you wouldn't help a group do that series, because it doesn't suit your knee jerk need to try and replace the missing chapters of popular series.

Dw Holo, I'm buying 3 mousepads.

Dex-chan lover
@TheOneWhoSighs From your comments in various threads it's evident that you don't like this site so why are you still here? What compels you to keep doing that fanboy shit for people who already left MD? Are you getting paid or do you just enjoy making an embarassment out of yourself for free?

@Acolytus

Idk, why's Holo actively talking smack about groups and actively trying to get groups to go and redo series JB and the rest pulled? XD.

Tbh, I don't hate the site. I just think the leadership is hilariously headed by someone that sticks his foot in his mouth all the time.

Dex-chan lover
@TheOneWhoSighs I'm not Holo or a member of his team so I can't talk for thek but I don't see what's the problem with filling the gaps these groups left, specially when it comes to a popular series like this. I don't even know why it matters if someone else is translating this already, anyone can translate whatever the fuck they want as long as they aren't breaking any rules.

And you claim your beef is with the staff and yet your first comment here was you insulting both the TL and the site by calling his work low-quality without offering any useful criticism and implying MD deserves "low-quality" translations.

Dex-chan lover
@NoForcee jaimini is translating this. they just pulled out practically ALL chapters from MD due to disagreements. so technically yes within MD no one's doing Solo Leveling. at least until this mass sulking is over and they reupload, or Jaimini's Box closes shop without a sort of successor group like Happy Tea succeeding TS (which means Jaimini waives all rights to complain about it being uploaded because they cease to exist)

anyway, @TheOneWhoSIghs has a a point: there are A LOT of older popular series that never get finished scanlated. mangas like Maoyuu, Baka to Test, Nobunagun. the list goes on. i HAVE made a list of that way back, and other people too, so to any new prospective scanlator-wannabes, go dig around in the forums, past the mass sulk threads. if you really need it (and the MD staff is ok with it), tell me and i'll see if i can necro the thread i made back then (or do it yourself; it's not like i talk often in the forums)

Miku best girl
Admin
@TheOneWhoSighs

Thank you for your solid advice. I'm sure they will be taken on board.

Btw, I treat all groups equally, new and old, and certainly do not go around "talking smack about groups", so unless you have evidence to the contrary, please refrain from slander, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
2019%252F04%252F12%252Fd7%252F87bbadf6ba42450cba38804a04599435.39253.png%252F1200x630.png

@Acolytus

I don't see what's the problem with filling the gaps these groups left

To be honest, I don't either. I don't have a real problem with sniping. I don't have a real problem with providing alternate scans and what not.

I do, however, find it hilarious when Holo's like "Nothing of value was lost", meanwhile he's on his discord talking about helping getting groups to quickly replace the chapters and what not.

Much like I love the juicy hypocrisy of pointing out the scanlators all have patreons, on the same day you start selling mouse pads.

If I'm not allowed to laugh and poke at that, what's the point of even living.

And you claim your beef is with the staff and yet your first comment here was you insulting both the TL and the site by calling his work low-quality without offering any useful criticism and implying MD deserves "low-quality" translations.

I don't really care for a lot of the readers, I'll be honest. After being in the Returners comment section and seeing how many of them still think the Shadow Worlds aren't the main story I honestly gave up hope for humanity.

Anyway, lets talk about criticism.

Like how he used gate twice here:
0VVDSRU.png

And then put the correct Meraki translation for the above in the wrong box.
uQrovOs.png

Monsters, plural.
oanrzfz.png

Hahahahahahahahaa.
EOU5BLf.png

Users who are viewing this thread