Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

I must give thanks to JB who decided to pull out because their revenue was hurt. I will just go to an aggregator site then.

Aggregator gang
I dont care if he sniped and technically he is not even sniping by translating from the start like this, though that definition may change if he just outright skips to the latest chapter, he is working to make it available on this site, however slow it may happen. Its also always good to see new scanlators in the scene.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh! it's coming back, I don't mind reading since the start because hey this is good! Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Ummm... You can read it all on <agg removed>

The group that useally released it moved there I think. You can also find it on their website.

Not disrespecting your work.

Dex-chan lover
lul more drama. I read the novel so ill just wait for someone to bring it to mangadex. I found the series on mangadex after all.

Dex-chan lover
A suggestion regarding the SFX, try to make some of them more dynamic. The original SFX show quite a lot merely with their shape and size, mimic that.
An example:
zC36Ng6.png

(bad quick edit lol)

Also, do you plan to only translate from the start or will you do new chapters as they come out as well?

@DaGoauld What is it with people saying groups are holding series as a hostage?
JB does nothing of the sort nor did Meraki with this series

Group Leader
@GoblinGuy
A suggestion regarding the SFX
Others liked that the SFX left alone as is. (didn't like my way of covering the original SFX)
The alternative is making them in small fonts that don't cover the original (outside picture box) or outright replace (heavily edit/remove) the original with new SFX.

Also, do you plan to only translate from the start or will you do new chapters as they come out as well?
I'm still confused regarding that. Old readers demand me release new chapters, while new readers might get confused by the missing of earlier chapters.
I think I'll release the newest chapters first, while working on earlier chapters.

hm

knowing the chapters up to the raws (from the drama scanlators)
there where three guyes behind MC in the panel witht the dragon that now are easily to be recognized

ifrit, iron and the new one, tusk

Dex-chan lover
I also think it'd be better if you continue from where the previous group left.

Unless you have an inhuman pace, new readers will end up reaching whatever you translated and go to another place to read the rest. It's better if you focus on the latest chapters, specially since most people are already up to them.

Or maybe you can strike a deal with another TL so he translates the new chapters while you fill the gap.

Anyway, good luck with that. You picked a popular series so you will get a lot of picky readers and fanboys of the previous group shitting on you but as long as they don't offer any useful criticisms, just let them screech in their corner.

Group Leader
thanks for picking up this series since the other groups left

but pls get a proofreader

also a redrawer if you're gonna actually do sfx. or just write a small sfx note below the panel, because it's painful reading translated sfx over the original sfx lol

Contributor
i was really liking this series thank you for picking this one

Users who are viewing this thread