Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Aggregator gang
@schyzd
Holo statement : The rules are clear, taking another group's release and slapping your own name on it is not allowed.
That means you are still allowed to use another language as long as its not same translation you did.

@Zybe Didn't you just read Holo statement on above??? Its cleary indicated on there

To you who do not have any idea whats going on.. pls read the thread about conflicts between scanlators group and MD admins.

Group Leader
@Belfegrad
Okay, thanks for the reply.

Also, damn! didn't think that this will create so many comments. I should expect this coming from popular works lol

I thought translations of translations were somewhat common, e.g. jp->kr->en (I'm probably wrong). I think many non-english groups do en->native anyway.

Double-page supporter
How are retards getting mad at him copying meraki when meraki is stealing it from the owner. My guy I appreciate what ur doing keep copying meraki cuz they don't own shit

Miku best girl
Admin
Retranslating from another translation is fine.

This is how many non-English groups operate. They take the English translation and translate into French, German, etc.

Aggregator gang
@Belfegrad Thanks for your correction on my comments, I was forgot on next sentence.
@Kagerou He didnt started this incident, the others did before things going too heat.

Dex-chan lover
@Kagerou
To you who do not have any idea whats going on.. pls read the thread about conflicts between scanlators group and MD admins.

What thread would that be? Can you provide a url to it?

What pisses me off the most about this whole Scanlations drama is that it hurts us readers.
I'm getting tired of having to check 10 different websites for updates.

@schyzd

May i propose that you snipe this series? As in, continue where JB left off on Mangadex, from chapter 75.

I think nobody wants to go through a coupke dozen different scanlator sites, or go to AIDS laden aggregator sites.

If you're not able or not willing, i'll look into doing it myself. I just need a cleaner and typesetter.

Aggregator gang
It is sad to see so many trashing on Meraki only because they don't upload on this side. Mangadex don't own any rights to scanlation of groups and there are no rules saying scanlator need to upload here. Just because it causes inconvenience to you doesn't give you the right to spread false allegations about them. They never demand money nor did they ever said they won't upload if no donations come in. You can donate to them and it is completely voluntarily for everyone. It is completely fine for @schyzd to put his translation here but it is also fine having your translation not on mangadex.

You don't have the right to demand anything from anyone because it's all voluntarily.

Users who are viewing this thread