Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 104

Group Leader
@HuevoPodrido IKR? They demonstrated the ants ability to heal right before he kills it. Since it was a fresh kill, you would think it would be the first thing he did.

Dex-chan lover
Damn a healer really adds to this party, even so one that can become invisible. Now, what are will be the reactions of the other hunters now that they are being showed the concept of a Necromancer? And what I'm most curious about, Sung can wake up the shadow of the monarch ant?

Double-page supporter
Oh man what a satisfying chapter, hopefully he won't forgot about the Ant, he better get it.

Thanks for the translation as always!

Dex-chan lover
If taking someone with a good soul is evil then his power really is some kind of enslavement. The spirits dont seem to be having a bad time though.

As awesome as the main is, Its a pity the story has put so much distance between him and the other humans. Its like OPM without realizing how absurd it is that everyone else is irrelevant.

@GrimGriefer I assume it's because he wanted the least chance of failure considering how dire the situation was and he knew the Ant is definitely more likely to fail than the ranked Healer

our MC just using his souls with advance healing skill to save his future wife <3
then he will release his skill so Byun will get peace

@HuevoPodrido
Maybe he thought it could only heals <i>itself</i>. In a similar situation, I too would take a certified healer rather than an Ant you don't know a lot about

Dex-chan lover
Is like, the way and mindset when he cast the skill makes a difference... Well I knew the healer would come even without the spoilers from the novel, almost as if 50% of this arc was for this very purpose.
@Izurak he already tried it a couple of chapters before

Dex-chan lover
A good guess is that Holy Water of Life only works on illnesses, not injuries.

Fed-Kun's army
@Izurak Because that potion requires him to teleport to the market and teleport back, however, his teleport skill has a cool down feature and by the time he returned the girl would be dead.

Double-page supporter
They skipped the part when the ant is shooting at him a "very poisonous" stick or what ever it was.

Group Leader
@Drifter in the OPM villians also level up and other characters also show some growth but here mc is the only one leveling up

Fed-Kun's army
wouldn't making a shadow out of the Ant King, who ate the healer also get him a healer?

I am aware Ant King becomes a shadow, just a minor gripe

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
It looks nice and all, but it feels a lot like the author is making One Punch Man but playing it straight, which completely misses the point. Yeah he's super strong, the super ultra strongest, it's kind of fun in the moment, he crushed the super strongest enemy, but it's kind of boring, where's the tension?

Users who are viewing this thread