Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

Double-page supporter
@buskin

Not that kind of story. This is purely growth-related, not forever-underdog like most crappy xianxia novels. Especially when it doesn't even make sense to be an underdog they're an underdog... or at least a kicked dog. Ugh, that gets annoying.

No, the story's going to be real interesting coming up here soon. I won't spoil, but it'll be sweet.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh damn I wish they followed the LN a little bit more with this interaction... When you first find out he's a "monarch" from her it was way funnier! lol

Hope he visits some dungeons. I like the ever growing shadow collection, but I don't like how bugman got sentient.
They should keep them silent.

If his power has no limit, then there's potential for...

giphy.gif

@Cheekpouches we get to know more about the monarchs soon, the next arc should give us more information about them

@Flamfag123 he'll become quite interesting as time goes on, and it's not so much that he's the only one sentient, he's just the only one that can speak. he's also not omnipotent, just currently the strongest of Jin-Woo's summons

"Her name was Norma Selner.

An African-American woman of 46 years of age, and often referred to as Madam Selner or Mrs Selner, the Hunter Bureau offered her a higher degree of protection than the President of the country." ---- got it, novel is chapter 131 ! > https://readwebnovels.net/novel/i-alone-lvl-up/

monarch is a monster,jin woo basically ashborn and otherwise,there are 7 monarchs,7 rulers they fight each other to please god,the rukers got tired of fghting so they have a plan to kill a god and ashborn one of the 7 rulers disagree and protect god,the rest is he got the power from god and thus hes called the king of the dead
well tjats it

Fed-Kun's army
@rhezkam25
Well... I mean the 6 other Rulers did kill "god" and even kill Ashborn who stays loyal? Its just that he has a sort of failsaife from god, so he doesnt really die, and later joins the Monarchs to kill the Rulers, but is betrayed by them while the Rulers ask him for forgiveness. Nonetheless the "god" is dead i think? He later "rejoins" the Monarchs but with his own plans, he betrays them then, giving his power up to Jinwoo instead of taking him over, so Jinwoo isnt Ashborn, they are two different personalities, they just "merge" sort of and Jinwoo gets Ashborns powers, but they are two different people.
(Really non LN readers, dont read, way too big spoileri)

Hah she calls him a monarch, nice touch. This scene in the light novel was kinda boring without this one detail but now it's a small tidbit of story. Not much but enough just to tease. Damn I wanna re-read this shitshow.

@buskin
Oh don’t worry about that. He will face a stronger enemies later
he even died later when he face them

@isaacmuanza
Ok here goes...
there is a god on another dimension. This god created rulers (“angelic being” that are overpower) and monarchs (”monstrous being“) for the sole purpose of killing each other and then restart time and do it all over again and again and again.. all of this for the god entertainment.

When the rulers finally find out about this they killed the god to end this whole thing. Except for 1, this one is loyal to the god. So he try to seek revenge by joining the monarch and fight the other rulers. He failed of course, not only because he and the monsters are overwhelm by how OP the other side is but also because the monsters runaway.

So that one former ruler got killed by the other rulers and eventually become the ”monarch of shadow” ruler of the death.

Madam selner are a person that can strengthen the connection of a hunter to these rulers... she was shock here because not only the connection is already strong (no limit), but what she see in the other end of the connection is not your average ruler.

Reading this manga makes me want to read the novel version again. And I don't know why but I never read til the end every time. 😅

Double-page supporter
@link This is foreshadowing for the true identity of Sung Jin-woo you idiot. Did the figure in his darkness completely pass unperceived in your eyes? Its quite obvious it is more than just a hallucination, and will play an important part later on.

ohh so this is what they meant when you gaze at the abyss, the abyss gaze back at yaa

Dex-chan lover
@unime
Not sure if you're pretending to be stupid or what, but why would he pass up the possibility of a free 20 to 30% power boost?

Users who are viewing this thread