Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Can we stop for a moment and actually appreciate that the leader wanted to make the reasonable decision of retreating, despite having a valid motif to carry on? Sadly the plot wants them to stay. I would have been totally fine with the retreat actually working.

@kaarme actually i belive that solo leveling is not the best traduction of the title, If u look into alternative name in my opinion and looking at the story It should be "Only I Level Up"

Too bad. IMO I wanted them to leave but I guess plot is God in books

Fed-Kun's army
Last week
(Hanging on the cliff) I have to hold on. Next week, I'll be able to get out from this place!!

Recently
(Climb up and make it out) Finally, I did it haha! That was quite anticlimactic
(Fall into the cliffhanger again) Noooooo!!!

Hey at least the leader is sensible but oof someone might die in the next chapter tho

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
How is he more experienced in group fights?
I dunno, might have something to do with his ability to summon an entire group to fight alongside him. Or the years of experience working as an E-rank, fighting as a group like everyone else.
No idea which of those arguments Hartex meant, but he does have a point.

Dex-chan lover
Yepp, the first few panels should have belonged into last chapter. The cut would have belonged right before "Somehow we made it." Then maybe a few more boring panels about how this and that was suspicious and that it might have been MC's work (
as from what I read here, they found him out at this point in the WN, so it'd have fitted well.
).- Nonetheless, this is much better chapter then the last one. Back to 'Great!'-level.

Gina is hot and that megane-mage's face is cute AF and TWF-levels, but damn, that midriff battle monk took the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread