Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
idk y but the content in a chapter has been very displeasing... was the art too much? ;-; im suffering from cliffhanging... hopefully this little content in a chapter thing will stop after this dungeon is done

Well, that looks a whole lot cooler than what I imagined it to look like from the novel ^^ As does the High Orc sorcerer...

Dex-chan lover
@ShinGetsu
IKR? Your expecting WoW Orcs, WH40K Orks, or Middle-Earth Uruk-hai. No... they are big, beefy, and gave this Rank B bordering A group a great run of their money before being saved by the one guy they are to fear; Shadow Monarch Jin-Woo.

@jimmyclear
I don't know about the rest, but I was really expecting something WoW-like, but these desings are insane.

Now I really want to see the desing for the ant King.

Dex-chan lover
I missed the party when I scrolled past this the first time. It's much better landscape.

gaWqVAh.jpg

I read this just so I have better mental visualization when reading the novel... the art is so good!

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha just like a father asking his daughter if she's sure forgotten anything before leaving 🤣

Now THESE look like orcs. Not like the common Japanese interpretations of orcs which is basically a bunch of humanoid pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread