Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 75

Double-page supporter
Wow, all the guys are hating JBs already. Well, I'll read whoever scanlate's comes first.

Aggregator gang
Bless the kind soul(s) who have take up this awesome manhwa

Also, the waifu has been successfully secured. I repeat, the waifu has been successfully secured!

this is best, latest chapter first then if have more time slowly fill the lost earlier chapters.
thank you

Nice, dare I say this translation is far more natural in contrast to the previous one. Glad to see someone's taken up this series since I rather read it here than go to 20 sites for 20 different series anyway.

@truepurple, I think you got lost there in the end, when the black hair girl ask her why she had a pick axe, that is when she asked if he (Sung Jin-Woo) noticed the tool in her hand and the black hair girl asked who.

The translation was indeed better, didn't realize it was a different group since I don't really check that stuff much. Appreciate it.

I think this translation is closed to Novel version.
On the conversation dialogue, i means.

I was wondering, will you ever be translating any more? Great work by the way. I do really appreciate the font change, makes it more understandable of the atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover
Huzzah, fuck all the scanlator groups who demand we go to different sites for 1-3 series here or there, acting like selfish lords. Where they fall, others will rise.

Let's get Solo Leveling caught back up, and back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread