Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 86

Eh, nice to have another version of translation. Now i can read twice to get more insight for each chapter. Thanks a lot @SirSniper

Also,kinda funny how MD staff censored jaiminisbox name from the comment. Why so bitter? Lol

Fed-Kun's army
@bk3k
Actually, it doesn't really look like MD removed their chapters per se, as you can see on their group page it still shows their total chapters which is around 2k. If MD really did remove their chapters, it should show only 158 (The number of chapters done with another group). So unless that number doesn't go down after removing chapters, it looks as though they have only hidden the "removed" chapters. I point this out because other groups that upload to MD show their total chapters and it lines up with the number of chapters you can view on the site (Of course), but groups that have pulled out don't.

Dex-chan lover
@freaaaaky Actually its Jaimini who retracted all of their posts here. if you want more info just search "mangadex translators exodus" and the first two links should provide the info. Specially the reddit one since it has the link for the forum where the translator exodus was explained enough to give a picture. Although you should do some etensive research yourself because there are two sides. The translators side and Mangadex admins. mainly Holo.

@Vahn yes, i'm aware with what happened between 'that' group of scanlators and mangadex, it blew up all over discord and even whatsapp group lol. Regarding to that, i can somewhat accept why the groups did what they did and why mangadex did what they did too. Not really siding with anyone, i've been reading chapters from scanlator's site and here as well. It's just that i find it funny for the admins to personally edit user's comment.

Like, for example @BitterMatte who asked where is chapter 81-85. Mate, google jaiminisbox and you can read those 5 chapter there. Would my comment get edited too, and i get banned as well?

Aggregator gang
@BitterMatte She is the daughter of one of the many demon clans and weakest of them all that mc encountered first
you can just search the manhwa with jaimini's website.

Aggregator gang
I am confused, are people not able to see Jaiminis boxes releases? I can see chapters 0-86 fine, its just that Jaimini boxes chapters are redirected to their site

@NovaXII
MangaDex doesn't have a feature like that. Although it would be convenient, but there are no Jaiminis Box chapters here.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Freaaaaky
We do not forbid talking about groups, of course.

However, per rule 5.4.7, we do not allow linking to the sites or chapters of groups that have chosen to pull out from MangaDex. You don't get to remove your content from us but still take advantage of our traffic to drive up views to your own site. So yes, we do remove direct links whenever they are reported or we see them.

Dex-chan lover
@Toriichii It's only a technicality, I imagine. If you go to your setting and change the Unavailable Chapters to Show, you will still see the JB entries, though you can't read them. However, you can read all the comments. I don't know if that's the reason for why the numbers persist, but if it is, I 100% approve. People used their time and effort to write those comments, so in my opinion it's very respectful behavior from MD not to simply delete all the comments because the chapters themselves are gone. One unmentionable aggregator regularly erases all the comments from chapters, which I always found disgusting behavior.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kaarme
That was indeed the thought behind the unavailable chapters feature. Also, we thought that it would be helpful to the users that like to use us a reading tracker.

Miku best girl
Admin
@Toriichii You are correct, the chapters have been tagged as "unavailable", so they still persist in the database.

We do this because people have the option of listing unavailable chapters for the purposes of commenting and tracking.

The new group are planning to do all the past chapters of SL, which would be amazing if they manage it.

I've been reading this on another site feel nice to have it back here thanks for picking it up bros you the real MVP. Got so much chills this chapter it felt good reading the light novel for this part but damn seeing it in art form is absolutely amazing brought a tear to my eye.

Users who are viewing this thread