Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

So all undead enemy will bow before mc from previous chapters? I wonder will mc wear armor or he just dont like it that much

@SwagBelly it as shown in some chapters in s1 that jin-woo does wear armor for stat boosts and such just that he doesnt have them appear on his body

Never had a gasm cause an ant before, but there's a first for all things I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feel bad for that lich dude, so ready to be a servant but nah orcs took away the one that would accept that.

real spoiler to explain context

MC is the Shadow Monarch chosen to be the next reincarnation because he was reckless to the point where he almost died b4 his reawakening. so being the Monarch of Death he can rules over all of undeath. the other world class S ranks borrow their power from a monarch but MC actually is A Monarch. That is why the blacklady who could boost the powers of awakened S ranks was so scared of him. she only saw a glimmer of a Monarch before but she saw "A Monarch" n it scared her to the core.

i know everything, and i don't want to tell you guys cuz it needs some time to read the WN hahahhaha

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating

I need more Beru fighting scenes, for real

I mean, I think it would have been useful for MC to get the Arch Lich. Also, seems there's another shadow monarch? Excited for the interdimensional battles.

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for thoose student who is dead by the orcs :( like they were all lying in the hallway with blood all over the place, well i hope the casualty is minimized

Users who are viewing this thread