Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

Why do i get the feeling that yuri is gonna get one shot by the first monster that comes out of the gate.. I mean it's always like this..
That one overconfident guy>dies in a ditch..

Dex-chan lover
@Oculunus
You do have a good point, but that applied to our current world, this is different world where hunter is a things, those equipment can even go up to millions or billions. Remember chapter when Jin Woo applied reexamine test to get Rank S id, he went to shop to buy stuff, he asked man there how much would be one of his dagger he have would be. It was over million iirc( or maybe hundreds range)

So yeh...

is the mc seriously going to intentionally leave behind his strongest summon for some artificial difficulty -__-

The manwha is doing a better job on not making the S rankers look so weak like the novel did... also I can't even criticize Yuri knowing people like Jeff Bezos do more than it based on exploited labour.

holy fuck should i just not read solo leveing for a year and come back to an amazing story? id be tortured but shoud i?????

Fed-Kun's army
Major spoilers and not just for a couple of chapters
Seeing him being such an asshole makes it easier to stomach that he will soon kick the bucket in an ugly way. The only people I pitied in this ordeal are the Japanese people who will die soon....and then the Canadians...oof a bunch of feels are coming our way but also major epicness (Andre and his guild vs our cool MC)

Double-page supporter
So far, all these national level hunters just seem to be very scummy. Isn't there a single one that is very honorable and a decent human being?

@goodhunter I don't think Orlov is a national rank, just a free lance S-rank? Or at least a foreign one. Another thing, National Hunters are supposedly so strong that they're unbound by government, so I guess there's no inherit duty or loyalty to the people for them, but I would like to at least see a strong character that's virtuous and altruistic. Would be cool if a national level hunter ran his own country or something.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter, that's a good question, I imagine some of them are (though those that are honorable and/or are decent people are also probably fairly loyal to their own countries because of it, making venturing out to help other countries a no go) but for the others, it's probably the unfortunate issue of how power can easily corrupt people, explaining why many s rank hunters and national hunters seem to have highly inflated egos, not like anyone else can really stop them...

yo wtf this drunkard a fcking beast i thought his habit was more like a serious thing instead he's just a drunkard fat dude drinking some good shit beer or whatever it is also where tf are the national rank hunters I've only seen 2 and it is thomas andrei and my man sun jin woo

Dex-chan lover
Well, he said 3.6bi, but he didn't mention the currency, so...

3.6bi yen is 34,227,185.21 dollars, I think the goverment has this money
Source

I have been having trouble loading solo leveling chapters, for some reason only solo leveling's chapters don't load properly while others load properly, it isn't like a page failed to load but more like the page is just blank/black/corrupted, even when I try opening the chapter as a image it still comes up as blank, is this happening to anyone else?
https://imgur.com/a/y7YZeJS

@BrunoVilla On the page it shows it as:
"$3.6 billion, yearly."
"$10 million, daily."
I assume it means USD, as that is the common meaning for the $ symbol. Sure he looks to be Russian, but USD have been used in international deals, even if neither party are American.
Historically it's a pretty stable currency, so I don't see why this fictional universe wouldn't use it too.

Users who are viewing this thread