Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
@seraphhh lol I read that as Social Justice Warrior and not Sung Jin Woo and was confused for a sec

Can't believe he's not going to help his friend's father. If he didn't want to share his potions, he could just given him the recipe. The man might have been able to obtain the materials himself.

@CyberianGinseng Can he though. He got the materials and the cure from a quest reward from the system. I don't think those items would be readily available in the other dungeons normal hunters can go to.
Even the MC doesn't seem like he can up and farm those materials either, otherwise wouldn't he have done so by now? An item that could heal all status ailments seems like a great insurance to have for future battles.

what is his guild logo supposed to be? All the others have a discernible element, but i can't identify anything from this one

Group Leader
The only thing I want to know is: did he make the statues his shadow soldiers? Because that would be cool :v

Double-page supporter
@lis_d uhh idk but if you look at the left part it looks like a head with an eye, it could be a hunched over cloaked figure. or if you take the circle in the middle as the head then its another cloaked figure covered in shadows.. if thats intentional i have no clue

also hey fuck jin woo a bitch and a shit friend. he goes on this huge adventure to get potions to save his mothers life-threatening disease but refuses to use the extra to heal his only friends father. FUCK THIS DUDE BRUH

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? He's going to a dangerous place where the only thing he'd be good for is being protected?

@deathmailrock To be fair, he is also the heir apparent to a huge corporation - Jinwoo may have a natural degree of pr/negotation ability based on his rank, but nothing beats trained corpo networking. The fact that Jinho is tagging along means that Jinwoo can actually just focus 100% on fighting, and let Jinho handle everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread