Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

He just didn't want to share the formula. He never said he wouldn't give it to the dad

Aggregator gang
Aww, i loved it in the novel and i love it in the manhwa ♡

LMAO YOUR ARROGANCE MADE YOU INTO KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN

Dex-chan lover
does anyone knows why japan guild association chairman/leader was arrested?...

Yesss, I was so worried that he would leave his friends dad to die when he refused last time.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan no way... there is no way the chairman/president of japan guild would be arrested for that... i mean the monster is waay powerful so putting the blame for the incident is not right... unless politics want to put a blame in him...

he might refuse it before cuz he didnt want to take the money.
MC being tsundere

The japanese chairman was arrested because in the LN
[/conspired to kill the korean hunters at the Jeju island with the japanese hunter that proclaimed himself "king" when Beru asked him (sorry i don't remeber his name)]

Also, there is something missing, if i remember correctly in this part of the LN
[/the japanese citizens bowed to Jin-woo when he got to the airport in sign of respect for saving them]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Power Uploader
I'm not crying... I was chopping the onions for the curry I'm making
QnRsjyi.jpg

So China's hype hunter just spends his days on the ocean waiting to pick off Jinwoo's leftovers, showing off his flowing mane?

Happy Birthday! Hit me right in the feels!
So MC has a heart! nice! Also can't wait for Mc to flex on all the americans who think they're hot shit.

Users who are viewing this thread