Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

@zetsuravez
The Korean chairman was threatening to expose the Japenese chairmans/top hunters plot to kill all of Korea's top hunters back during the ant arc... For reasons idk why
But that's why the Japanese guy turned himself in

WOW. They cut out a lot of explanation from the web novel.
The Japanese guy turned himself in because he wanted to kill all the S-hunters from Korea and take over Korea. He fucked up the plan, got most of Japan's hunters killed, and then when the giants came, they couldn't stop it. SO SJW saved all of japan and he turned himself in from the guilt of being saved by a Korean hunter he tried to kill.
We see the girl going huh that's and then it skips to the father being awake from his final sleep. That was SJW walking out of the hospital after giving the father the potion to wake him up. Although they don't know it was SJW, she eventually figures it out because she saw him walking out.

I also can't wait to see that Hawaiin guy get his ass whooped.

Dex-chan lover
God do people have bird brains he was the one in charge of the plan for the Jeju island raid to have the Korean hunters killed this was explained a few chapters ago .

Can the author just include a "fuck japan" in the first page to get it over with, it's jarring mid story

Awwww... I think they cut out some funny moments. Like Beru speaking japanese/being translator for Jinwoo and Jinho, (because he ate those Japanese Hunters on Ant Island). Or does this happen later?

@anime_simp_senpai
welp, i only read this webtoon but this chap, its still fine.
like what truewarior say, its already gt explained why he ll turn himself.
and with the girl in hospital, well we can figure it out just fine that its sjw ,with that kind of scene.

ofc there ll be chap that make the only webtoon reader confused, but this chap still doin fine, for me

We're about to see some real action
Jin-Woo will beat the shit out of Thomas Andre in America

jin-woo you big softie youu
all that hard talk with jin-ho's dad before but in the end you still gave him the cure
awwww

Users who are viewing this thread