Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

jinwoo, you are not supposed to make me cry
also pretty sure that a hospital with a rich guy sleeping on it might have a lot of security cameras lol

in the novel i could tell the shadow guys apart but the art style makes their features hard to tell apart for me... oh well

Wait.. its the same old man who was asking for cure from Jinwoo before? like 10 chapters back or so... I didnt realize he was Jin-ho's dad. Kinda cold of Jinwoo to not help his bros family, but I guess giving up 100% cure-all for free is pretty big deal.

@Justking14
If I remember correctly, wasn’t there an S rank that really wanted to kill our MC but he was stuck in America? Oh that’ll be fun.

That guy was already hospitalized by Jinwoo's daddy right?... I dont know if he has it in him to try and start something, especially since Jinwoo has become pretty famous. I suspect he is going to act very humble in front of him, but dunno, he didnt seem very bright... who knows xD

are we near that arc where that asshole S rank hunter who's brother is dead going to kidnap and beat up yoo jin-ho and then the mc beat his ass and turn him into one of his shadows?

@haiuli

Nope I think so lol assholes will always be assholes

@cache_bag yep I forgot his name but I think he's that s rank hunter in america whos brother is dead because mc killed him

@Muhdz18
Yes. Not Thomas Andre, but I know what you mean.

@Haiuli Well he wasn't sure and the antidote is limited. What if his sister got it, right? Or Jin ho himself?

Group Leader
@Haiuli last time we saw him, he was planning on getting the best weapons and armor possible to kill the MC and he really seems to overestimate his own abilities. I can’t imagine it’d be a very long fight

He did it for him

IMG_20210211_173848.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Haiuli
if I wanted to really show a difference in power between s rank and national, what better way than show us a bottom barrel (I'm assuming) s rank and a fresh national

@cache_bag
didn't read the non comic version, but wasn't this illness something limited to people who aren't hunters?

Users who are viewing this thread