Solo Leveling

Gotta say the way @yunomi up and just advertised being the "one with integrity" and leaving really highlights the questionable actions and reason behind the scanlators leaving.

I don't know why JB is is doing this and honestly I don't care. They throw a tatnrum about a pirated manhwa and act like they own the rights lol stupid babies.

You guys do know that you can just read the full Chapters of this Series somewhere else instead of MangaDex
If you're too lazy to find it, I'll give you the link...
Here's the link for you guys -

And to all the people who are complaining about the Groups leaving -
hEUmV3l.png
-Goomba

Just make sure your anti adblock, and anti adblock blocker is up-to-date to avoid mining malware if you plan to go on these website

i just a reader.

but the most funny thing i found up is.

this scanlation is a cry baby?

i mean it's not a secret that this work is a pirates Manhwa.
but to think the translator got mad and want a profit for this. its so stupid.

come on, when you start to translate this Manhwa, are you do that as a fans and for readers?
or are you do that for gets more Money for your pocket.

if you do this for readers and as a fans. it really really a let down if you leave like that, it's not how you respect a reader who respect your works.

if you do this because you want money, then i cant say no more hahahaah. i mean, if you need money, you need to get this Manhwa "OFFICIALS RIGHTS" to yours, and not the piracy one.

come on dude, wake up.
i as a reader is totally dissapointed now.
what you want? a donate? or visit your website with full of Ads ?

Group Leader
And to all the people who are complaining about the Groups leaving
The only thing I'm disappointed in in that picture is what kind of demon is using discord in light mode.

Here's what I don't get. If you want more traffic to your site for whatever purpose, Mangadex is your best bet. Every other place won't even list the scanlator, let alone link to their site. Mangadex even has wait times that inform visitors there's a new chapter and redirects them to the scanlator's site. leaving Mangadex only causes fans to find another less friendly source and will reduce traffic.

Why not just use the wait time function. That's the reason I found and visit all my favorite scanlator's sites.

@silentinsanitys this. I'm not going to manually monitor dozens of translator sites, I have other hobbies and countless manga/manwha to read. Mangadex's delay feature isn't perfect, but it's the only reason I visit translator sites frequently. Will now just read Solo Leveling on a normal pirate site with bookmarking like I do for Goblin Slayer and other manga that aren't on Mangadex.

Half of the manga/manhua I read here are gone now, I'm going back to kissmanga, sure they have ads... but they also have the chapters!

I'm literally using mangakakalot rn because of their greedy tactics, it's like they don't understand how copyright and illegal activities work...

I have over 30 manga I follow, I wont even touch their website anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread