Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
@AMicrowave

It's called a watermark from another site. Very annoying and and proves it's just
another site ripoff/repost.

Not very ethical in my opinion. It's just a ripoff of a ripoff. I have seen the original
posters post. The watermark is not there.

@doppler

The watermarks are from Funbe. Which is a site that rips the korean raws and reposts the raws with their watermark.
It's not like he reposted someone else's job. He just didn't give Kakao any money for the raw. Which is about as ethical as all of us reading any series on here or anywhere else while not paying for it.

kingofpeng, best that I can tell, is a legit TL.

Aggregator gang
don't read the novel unless you wanna ruin your wholesome webtoon experience 😷 the novel is much more detailed in describing the characters' thoughts throughout the story and that makes the webtoon feel a little empty or lacking in comparison i wish i had never read the novel

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha @deerafl

Miss my point. I think it's unethical to ripoff someones translation and post it
elsewhere. This is just away around posting on MD whereas the original translator
doesn't post anymore on MD.

Don't get me wrong, I like Solo Leveling. It's sketchy at best posting translations of
"paid sources". So my reading and there posting is sketchy at least.

Free sources and translations. Are in a sense public domain. All the author wants at
least is credit of artwork. You can't just slap on your logo and post it.

Complaining about ''ripping'' other people work.
Read manga, manhwas free without supporting the author.
Gets pissed about TL teams leaving because of feud with MD.
Complain about other TL because of ''bad quality''

Seriously guys, can't we just be happy that we get to continue reading solo leveling?

@ojoudere I wish I could read the novels. But my brain can't focus more than a couple sentences at the time. And by the time I`ve read the first page I`ve forgotten half of it. But I do agree, if people have the time and a brain that can keep up, reading the novels is a good idea.

-First, dude releases crappy translations; then
-This dude is stealing Jaimini's box translations.
-You all are, indirectly, reading Jaimini's box version.

Well done, guys. Well done.

Dex-chan lover
How close is this to ending?
What chapter are we in novel for this 77th chapter? (So I can know how close we are so that I can read novel after this)

@Maverun
Somewhere around 167.
And if you do decide to read the LN, be warned that some chapters haven't received proper translations.

EDIT: Not 167, manhwa 77 is LN ~92. Thanks to Rhaptopia for correcting this.

Dex-chan lover
@firelight

Huh, we are more or less in to 62%,
I plan to read it next month or after this one is over (I know that novel is already finished)

Thanks for letting me know :D

Cant see any English translated chapters for some reason. Mind if someone gives a link?

Users who are viewing this thread