Solo Leveling

Haven't visit this site for a while I was curious why this manhwa got so much rating and holy shit its terrible. Its the same cringey wish-fullfillment, 1-dimension Mary Sue power fantasy isekai trash like countless shounen manga/novels recently.

Why does it say lots of English translated chapters are missing? Does this site only add latest chapters and not the old ones?

😰

Fed-Kun's army
@Scarecr0w

Another group pulled their scanlation after a tiff with MD. There are plans to replace them and I've submitted translation from chapters in the 60s to 83. I'll eventually do all of them and fix various errors I noticed.

Aggregator gang
if I remember correctly, after a while(6 months? or was it 12? can't remember) mangadex may reinstate the chapters they took down.
edit: bold underline keyword

these last chapters its been so slow, nothing is happening at all. all we do is waiting for them to get defeated/killed by the ants, so the mc can enter the battle

Dex-chan lover
Ok... Next one is either a lot of talking or it's the one we've been waiting for.

This isn't following the web novel.

Goto was supposed to be killed by the ant but he's shown alive when the radio jamming stops and ants return to tunnels. Also, we're missing a lot of the Japanese betrayal and I wonder if they removed it to make it more palatable for Japanese audiences.

Since it’s so popular I thought this might be good, but it’s the same shitty rehashed isekai shit as always. Atleast the art is decent.

@Radilas
I don't think there is a single isekai I would consider a good manga. At best, I'd say there are 7's which are passable/readable, but not a single story is hashed out farther than a simple premise smattered with typical tropes and over used ideas. I mean, how many times is someone going to re-invent?

@Christopher
Try .... Saihate no Paladin

Also, I've been assuming the same thing as to why they've changed the story.
The novel version is good, if you don't want to sell stuff to Japan. That said, I prefer the manhwa version of Goto.

@christopher

nope - goto doesnt die until beru leaves the queens chamber looking for "the king" - beru leaves ants behind who start attacking the s class and then the mc arrives while beru is killing goto and then beru returns to the chamber and "shit goes down" - dunno why they changed the story about japan's plan - its going to give a bit of a re-work later on in the story again changing things from the ln to make it work again - still - not badly done so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread