Solo Leveling

Group Leader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Too bad we can't sing this song no more after this chapter...

This is a great webtoon.
But I know the author got the inspirations mainly from Hunter X Hunter
Especially from Greed Island arc and "The-Ant-Prince-Which-I-Forgot-The-Name-of-the arc"

And you can feel it around chapter 70, and it becomes apparent in around chapter 90

But hey... a great reading is a great reading no matter where the author got the i spirations from.

9/10

@Izzah68 This isn't even an update, it's only advertisement for a site that probably has malware. Actual chapters are released on Wednesdays.

manga41 lies. don't even bother for any series. not worth the headache. also reporting the site as risk

Dex-chan lover
It took 100 chapters before finally become cliff hangers. All that practice leveling up will now become fruitful.

I want to know what happen next! Sheit! I need more! I can't wait for the next chapter!!! But im so powerless!!! I already finished the light novel but i still eant to see it in action!

Omg how on earth am I expected to be patient until next week is that even possible waaaaaah I want chapter 101 ASAP!

I get the sacrifice part for the story and character development. And I read the novel (mostly), but couldn't the shadow have warned our MC the moment 'his queen' and the strongest member of the korean got punched the fuck out? Or was out shadow taking a nap? This mistake is the only real mistake that always gets me out of this story.

Users who are viewing this thread