Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
You guys are basically arguing about a group who had left MD. Nothing you do will make them come back. You want spoiler? Then spoiler is all you will get.
Sung Jin-Woo trims his nails every 5 days.

Dex-chan lover
@ShadowAlpha Taking previously revealed information and making educated guesses based upon that is called theorizing. It doesn't require future knowledge in the least. If you use sources and evidence from the future, it is not a theory, it is a spoiler. End of story.

Yes, I expect mods to educate themselves on the topic at hand if they're going to attempt to enforce spoiler moderation on posts that don't directly cite or speak of future knowledge. That IS a basic level well within human expectations.

cede*, and the general comments section for anything is going to be a mish-mash of any sort of discussions, sure, but the expectation that it's not going to involve discussions about currently released chapters for that work is retarded.

Learn what the word censor means, because you don't seem to understand that suppression is a form of censorship, including when doing so to yourself to avoid such suppression. Outright deletion is not the only form of censorship that exists. What you consider anything means nothing versus what the word actually means.

Stop updating in reverse and getting my hopes up. It pisses me off seeing a solo leveling update and its already a chapter I already read

Yo guys, if you're sick of seeing solo levelling updates from flamescans (the old chapters they keep pumping out) just go to their md page and hit the fancy block button. Their uploads won't show up in your recently updated feed. Easy fix.

@Amariithynar Wow, just wow, its amazing how flawed some of what you say is.

Taking previously revealed information and making educated guesses based upon that is called theorizing. It doesn't require future knowledge in the least. If you use sources and evidence from the future, it is not a theory, it is a spoiler. End of story.

Your right thats theorizing, and thats the issue the information you are using to make your guess are spoilers to them. And no if you are using sources and evidence from the FUTURE thats called being a psychic as you somehow, based on your logic, you have pulled information before it has happened.

Yes, I expect mods to educate themselves on the topic at hand if they're going to attempt to enforce spoiler moderation on posts that don't directly cite or speak of future knowledge. That IS a basic level well within human expectations.

Once again, you seem to be talking about someone pulling non-existent information from the future into past. I stand corrected you wants psychic superhumans as mods That can see into the future not people. Now if we are talking about reality where spoilers is anything that has been released current or past, then again i go back to what i said last time, going under the assumption that the mods are not employees or paid volunteers and thus this is not their only commitment in life, its unreasonable and unrealistic to expect a small group like that to perform ALL the jobs of a mod (which is more then just dealing with spoilers) along with some how researching every single possible post for spoilers for as many given users are there are on at any one time let alone in total. So yes it is realistic to expect and be ok that mods may look at something that sounds like it might be talking about plot points, throw a spoiler tag onto it, and then have to move onto the next fire they have to put out.

cede*, and the general comments section for anything is going to be a mish-mash of any sort of discussions, sure, but the expectation that it's not going to involve discussions about currently released chapters for that work is retarded.

Once again no one is expecting them not to, they are expecting them to be at least discrete about it. The comment section is in essence a public forum kn the street just with a bit more focus, if something is brand new information and thus spoilers you don’t need to “shout it out“ for everyone to hear and thus spoil, it you can use the spoiler tag to have some courtesy For others.

Learn what the word censor means, because you don't seem to understand that suppression is a form of censorship, including when doing so to yourself to avoid such suppression. Outright deletion is not the only form of censorship that exists. What you consider anything means nothing versus what the word actually means.

Why yes this that is a technical example of censorship unfortunately for you context and the situation at hand are important in this. What they are doing is neither harmful or negativity impactful to you as a commenter in any way, shape, or form its an act done as a courtesy to others who you share a hobby with and you want to be able to enjoy and immerse themselves in too. You are acting the martyr for an act closer to covering your mouth when you sneeze or wearing mask in public, given our present circumstance, then actual harmful censorship.

Edit: punctuation

Dex-chan lover
God ShadowAlpha, you are an insufferable idiot, without a lick of sense or intelligence. Thank you for showing your idiocy for all to see.

Solo leveling is kinda overrated.

Just cuz it’s popular it becomes more popular, and there are so many better stuff that don’t get much attention.

Anyone else have a fan girl moment over the last part or chapter 119?!? Totally worth the wait! But hurry up with posting! It’s too good!!!! I can’t wait for more!!!!

@W0nd3rW4m3n nah, just looking for new stuff to read. First one I'm already following but the other 2 only have a few chapters out so it's kinda early to tell if they'll actually be good or not.

Users who are viewing this thread