Solo Leveling

Double-page supporter
@TwinnedGrin

If you actually cared enough to read and then comprehend his comment, you'd know that he was defending Germans as a whole, not Nazis.

You just cherrypicked his comment to make it seem like he was a Nazi sympathizer. What you did is plain disgusting, even if you disagreed with him.

I really ship Jin Woo and Jin Ah lmao. But I know that's not gonna happen since author doesn't have weird fetish like me lmao. Thanks for the great content, Solo Leveling.

@Shinitche you mean Yuri Orlov?

The key is the comment that the "misterious person on the top of the building" said, there are a bunch of brutally powerful hunters on top of everyone else that have a, *ahem*, "special" source of power that unfortunately didnt have an architect like Jinwoo, if you know what I mean

Damn, I remember hanging out on Discord with my friends last year and all they were talking about was Solo Leveling. At that time I wasn't the least bit interested in reading Solo Leveling, but goddamn I engrossed myself for a day to binge all of the 131 chapters and now itching for more. Well there's a good thing I waited a year to be interested, there were more chapters to binge xD

Sure wish we could rate individual chapters, because this is getting stupid really quickly.

@pakyu1199 Feel you there brother. Find the double standard of stereotyping the western males in a negative way while the desirable females are just western bodies with korean names lol
Author's inferiority complex got me cringing hard but action is drawn really well so.... 😅

If they ban solo leveling I'm sure 70% of their site visitors just goes away and their site does due to lack of funding and lack of advertisement revenue lol

Users who are viewing this thread