Solving Queen Ophelia's Mysterious Death - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Damn, 2 people hated her enough to want to kill her while 1 person loved her so much that he wants to kill her. How unfortunate can she be?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I suspected these three from the start, but as i'm slow so i looked through the comments and now it all makes sense! I love how Ophelia slaps every mother fucker when she's pissed off lol~thks for the tl~
images

Damn Oliver we were rooting for you to be the next consort

Damn, what did she do for not one, but three people to kill her on the same day ? They tried to kill her by any means necessary and they violated her body over and over (poisoning, strangling and defenestration).

I’m mad about Oliver, I was rooting for him !!!

Contributor
I'm glad that this manga is ending. It's a compelling mystery with a hard deadline, so it would really suck if it was intended to go on for perpetuity. A series without that hard deadline could have ended up spending a couple hundred chapters just waffling around and not really caring about the actual plot. This managed to keep it concise and engaging

Contributor
Well, there we have it: Matthew Butler for the poison, Randolph Woodville for the defenestration and Oliver Steer for the strangulation. Man's too crazy to be her next lover. I can't believe I thought he was a potential love interest at one point.

I might have struck out a bit from last post; so it wasn't all connected after all. I thought that maybe at least two different assassination plots happened consecutively, but three? Well.

No romance here, I think I'm actually relieved they didn't try to shoehorn one. Ophelia said she wanted to love another man but she didn't really have time to: 10 days spent investigating, she knew she had one job to do before her time was up, and stuck to it.

Users who are viewing this thread