Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Dex-chan lover
Now that the anime’s done, I guess removal of the English fanslations was the next logical step, in order for the community to support sales of the official ones.

It’s still sad to see chapters disappear like this though. It’s like losing a piece of history. I wish there was a way to archive chapter comments...

Dex-chan lover
this is just so sad. this one is underrated and adding with license of it. then we wont get anything at all for english TL if someone doesnt upload the volume in other site or worse,if theres aperson that aware or even know this series.

The One
Staff
Admin
The english scanlator probably took it down because the official version exists.

Dex-chan lover
The english scanlator probably took it down because the official version exists.
That's their right I guess, but what a futile action. Their scanlation is out there all over the internet already. Removing it from one or two sites doesn't change its availability literally everywhere else. Guess they just want to control what little they actually can.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish the scanlator at least let some (maybe one or two) chapter available, just to give people some knowledge on what they're getting into. Oh well, it's their choice

WHERE IS THE ACTUAL F the english version please fix goodammit! It pisses the hell out of me! 🤬🤬🤬

@xyzzy

Really sad. This is one of my favorites manga, not only for the plot but for how gorgeous the art is. Let's hope we can someday see how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
It's a good read... I like the world building and character development... really a top notch manga

Users who are viewing this thread