Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - My Gamer Friend’s parents are worried about her

Dex-chan lover
Since when was crossdressing the premise of this manga? I feel like it came out of nowhere, though that could also be because we're missing pages.

Dex-chan lover
For people who complain about the people irritated for the crossdressing: normally you would have every right to complain, but keep in mind that most of us know this series only for the samples translated here, and in the first chapters there was nothing that lead to believe that crossdressing was going to be a recurring theme, or even the main theme (the fact that they have genderswapped avatar in game isn't the same thing). Given we still have only access to a limited portion of the story, is understandable that some people are still hanging here unsure if the manga really suits their tastes.

Dex-chan lover
The issue was the crossdressing tag being removed early on so a lot of us had no idea it was the premise of the manga.
But now that it's become clear, and that it's correctly tagged, there's no more reason to complain really.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the ever smiling mother. The true pants wearer of the family.
No matter how strong you are, how many times you've been hardened by life. She will break you.

With a smile.

@Biggie
I wonder if the mom knows the whole crossdressing thing
It would not surprise me if there was something in the first couple of chapters that at least suggest this. As for me this still is missing something: the reason why he is willing to go along with the crossdressing , even if he isn't exactly fond of it (at least as of yet). I know that in the beginning he did it to hide from the dad and then the cousin and then for the girl to have a female friend, but I wonder if there is more to this, while yeah he probably likes her or something, but their interactions when they are in their original genders seem to be not even close to that stage, but he still pretends to be a girl for her. This chapter gives me something that could potentially be linked to a reason though: apparently she was a shut-in before she met her friend online, I can imagine the mom being the one that encouraged him (knowing his real gender or not) to hang out with her daughter and maybe help her become more sociable and stuff. Though that's just speculation. Let's just enjoy this two cute girls getting along so well and the occasionally appearing guy that makes the girl feel a little awkward even if he didn't intend to.

For people who complain about crossdressing thing, it's like complaining "isekai theme" in isekai manga. It's dumb.
Crossdressing tag already here, drop the manga if didn't like and stop hating, it's just the manga isn't for u.

Fed-Kun's army
What we don’t know is that secretly the gamer girl got both of her parents in on the crossdressing so that she could pressure her e-boy into crossdressing, which secretly turns her on.

Jk ofc (maybe?)

Dex-chan lover
all of you are over-reacting
the cross dressing isnt part of the plot you idiots its not like that one romance manga where the main point is the guy cross dressing
cross dressing isnt the main point of the plot in this story so like shut the hell up because im literally losing brain cells from reading your comments

Aggregator gang
it's a cute series so far, but I think what I'm most looking forward to is the day daddy finds out his little girl's new best girl friend is actually her boyfriend

Double-page supporter
Dad didn't knew her daughter is of culture and willingly turning any men into traps

Double-page supporter
@AnimeAintReal

Kakyoin+tell+him+to+go+eat++hierophant+green+_a436b65082e6277964a6d1aab049c2ff.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why does the mom have the cursed hairstyle?

I mean, if you throw a particular hairstyle on tons of manga and anime moms, it's not that weird when a pattern emerges for anything at all, let alone the dead or soon to die thing we attribute to this hairstyle now.

Dex-chan lover
what the mom said is plausible. if that were me, i dont want my daughter to hate me too.

Users who are viewing this thread