Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 22 - I End Up Touching My Gamer Friend’s Chest

A reasonable response in a rom-com.
tumblr_o0nkvjix7g1r1xh3ao1_r1_400.gif

Dex-chan lover
A cliched development, but refreshingly display of honesty and reasonableness after that.

Contributor
I give this chapter massive props for them actually handling the accidental boob grab trope in manga like normal fucking people.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get more stories where anything vaguely ecchi doesn't result in physical violence but normal reactions?

whoa whoa....a normal not over the top reaction to a complete accident?....what a nice change.

This thing is myth, i'm surprised she is calm about it when every other heroine will rage hiding their embarrassment

Power Uploader
One has to have some serious doubts in one's friendship if one expect one's friend to get angry if he fell over and one accidentally touched his breasts trying to grab him.

I would not want to be friends with someone whom I'd expect to get angry over that.

Dex-chan lover
This is the unicorn of manga. A rarity that people claims only exist in myth. A normal, perfectly reasonable reaction to someone accidentally touching their breasts.

That was the best time for the mc to say "Ecchi shiyou ze"

I mean they were already handholding before so it's not like it'd be surprising

Users who are viewing this thread