Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 46 - How Do I Want Him to Feel About Me?

Power Uploader
Nanami doesn't go to school?

Don't all these Japanese children who refuse to go to school with their parent's full support run into truancy problems? Surely this is not legal?

Dex-chan lover
nooooooo we are never gonna get our full trap ending if they get together stooop

@trapsarebetter
Legally, Japanese only requires people to attend school through the end of middle school. High school is technically completely optional, although the vast majority of people do attend.

With that in mind, it’s probably up to how much the school cares about their image - I’d imagine having students who don’t attend class would probably cause trouble when their scores on standardized tests are accordingly low so they’d have something to gain by kicking her out, but on the other hand they’re probably getting tuition money for her without having to do anything in return and so might be willing to keep her enrolled regardless of whether or not she actually shows up.

I'm starting to think this is the proper title
I met someone online who I thought was a guy but turned out to be a girl in which I had to crossdress in order to hang out with her so her parents wouldnt get too suspicious until my friend fell in love with me.

Users who are viewing this thread