Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 48 - Don't Get The Wrong Idea!!

@Deszera Prolly that she was seeing +16/+18 stuff (whatever age is used as a gate-keep for erotic things, but not explicit sex, judging by his "sightly blushed" reaction)

Banned
Oh you know, just hanging out at my female friend's house watching TV who's dad is such a unit he would beat me up if he found out I was a boy

Dex-chan lover
@outradius Thank you for teaching me a new shortcut.

Girl, if you buy something tailored for guys for your not-boyfriend, papa's gonna get suspicious.

Haven't read since chapter 42 because the crossdressing continued, read this chapter out of curiosity the guy is still crossdressing, this is it for me dropped.

Honestly, at this point, I doubt the father would do anything harmful if he found out Kaoru is actually a boy. He just doesn't seem like the type. He might be upset initially because manga authors think "misunderstandings are so funny", but nothing beyond that.

At this point, I feel like Kaoru crossdresses either because he's just used to it, or because he actually likes it, but hasn't realized or doesn't wanna admit it yet.

Edit: On another note, I could understand dropping a manga early because you don't like the humor or because you're upset by a recurring gag, but going through tens of chapters only to then get upset at a harmless gag that's been there since the start... I dunno man.

There's probably an argument that crossdressing isn't harmless etc., but currently I'm not wise enough to see it.

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing except the title gave me the wrong idea. Was that a joke by the mangaka?

Dex-chan lover
@Grading well the entire story started with MC having the guts to show up as himself and not maintaining the lie. It's a bit awkward that he spends most of the time afterwards crossdressing anyway.

There's worse misunderstanding tropes out there, so it's not a dealbreaker(yet).

Supporter
that's a strange place to end a chapter

Also I find it amusing that in the comments for every chapter, there's someone complaining about the crossdressing, even though it's been in every chapter, and we're dozens of chapters in.

Users who are viewing this thread