Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 2 Ch. 27

Supporter
I’m just gonna assume Mom studied like British history in college or something and leave it at that. Anything else is going to drive me insane wondering why she knows that word.

@Lyanhyrt
If she in fact knows, then probably from the very beginning. My assumption is she encouraged him, without revealing that she knows, to still be a good friend to her daughter and help her deal with whatever made her to become a shut-in, maybe reintroduce to society. Well we can imagine he likes her, but I think there needs to be more, as to why he keeps up the act even if he isn't exactly fond of it (just yet).

Dex-chan lover
CWTCH

.... how do you even prnounce this? oh right this is the same language as Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Supporter
Ahaaa, I wondered if that's what it said when you could see it, before she looks it up!

The proper translation is a cuddle or hug, or a cubbyhole/cupboard. Eg. Enjoying being all cwtched up on the sofa with your other half.

Source - friends who are Welsh and are lovely.

It's really strange seeing welsh in my Japanese drawings.
And yeah, cwtch generally means a loving/heartfelt hug, it's a pretty common term here in Wales.
Pronounced "Cuutch"

Double-page supporter
How does the mum know welsh by sight, as well as the definition?! I know people from Wales that barely speak welsh! The author of this series must have a pretty eclectic taste in random knowledge, huh.

Aggregator gang
Welsh, you mean that rubbish they speak in the west coast of GB? JK, love you welsh people from America 😘.

Users who are viewing this thread