Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Chapter 35, in my opinion makes me ponder on one of the alternate titles of this series
<Sometimes Reality Tells Lies, Too> 🧐

We all have known Kaoru~san as a gamer and a good friend to Nanami~san

they have been through a lot together <especially at the hot springs when Kaoru is almost caught by Nanami`s father> 🀣

and then, at the house when Nanami`s mother was questioning is the person sitting besides her is Kaori~San or not πŸ€”

but what really makes me wonder is that statement when he said that he has been cooking by himself for a while now

we can see for the moment, we have finally met the REAL Kaoru, even for a second

his grief is genuine <Eyes are the windows to soul as they say> 🀧

i do hope this does not live up to my expectation, because if it does,

i`m.............. sorry for your lost 🀧

Group Leader
@astrid-202 are you saying he lives by himself or something? If so then how TF does he pay for electricity and for the large amount of woman's clothing he buys without working (because he's always with the one chick)

to <Elementony33>

no................. that is not what i am trying to imply πŸ˜€

If you read Chapter 35, it does stated that Kaoru~san has been cooking by himself for a while now

He also mention that his father is always busy because of work and not a good cook πŸ˜…

it comes to mind, that maybe his mother <and i quote "maybe"> his mother has passed away 🀧

and also because he look sad when this subject was mention by Nanami~san mother

so, that is why i stated at the end of my comment <"i do hope this does not live up to my expectation, because if it does, i`m.............. sorry for your lost 🀧">

this is to refer about his mother

hope this will clear the misunderstanding for you πŸ˜€

I notice chapter 33 says to read the full chapter somewhere before reading the "preview" here. Anyone happen to know where I could do that?

to <Nami>

you can read the full chapter at Chapter 11, because both chapters are related in a way πŸ˜…

but, Chapter 11 will be more elaborate about what happens in Chapter 33 🧐

if memory serves, the scanlation team did mention that, on one of the chapters <sorry, i cannot remember the correct chapter πŸ˜‚> that they are having problem with Chapter 11 at that moment,
so, the scanlation is rescheduled for another time πŸ™ƒ

so............... read Chapter 11, and the continue directly to Chapter 33 Ok

happy reading πŸ˜‰

Now that it's serialized can the new version be put on a new page? The new chapter 1 doesn't really fit with the progress from later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The full version of the first chapter explains so many things

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Lvl30LoliLewder No drama, harem, love triagle, ecchi, gore or edge. It has crossdressing though as the male MC is based on the most popular female design that the artist has on Pixiv so if you really dislike that, it's not the right manga for you.

Double-page supporter
Are most of the chapters 4 pages long or are this just the previews?
I read some comments that confused me, saying the chapters were just previews, the pixiv of the author doesn't list them as previews so it's a bit confusing.

Power Uploader
Never should this ship sail β€” it's simply too endearing when they're just being friends with some minor lingering sexual tension; like in One Week Friends.

Banned
My suspension of disbelief is hanging by a thread

How does her father not notice him in the hot springs and said "hey you look like my daughter's friend"

I understand there could be make up but his face doesn't change at all between cross-dressing and normal.

may this relationship leads into something more meaningful and last for a lifetime 🧐

but........... maybe we have to wait for a few more years for that to happen, i guess πŸ˜‰

if Nanami~san father would not beat the poor lad to a pulp first, when the truth is known πŸ˜…

on a side note, Kaoru~san and Nanami~san could be a great couple, from my perspective πŸ˜„

each, in their own way, complete each other πŸ˜‡

the once reclusive Nanami~san is now slowly breaking out of her shell, meanwhile Kaoru~san,
maybe the gap that has been left after his mother`s passing and his workaholic father will be filled with a new mother figure in his life <Nanami~san mother that is πŸ™ƒ>

Group Leader
Where did the MAL link go? Did it not get approved? Cuz I don't see the page on MAL either

Users who are viewing this thread