Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Can someone tell me why there is so much hate for crossdressing? Like it's just a carefree slice of life manga with a bit of romance in it. Is crossdressing that big of a deal? It's not like it makes it not wholesome anymore.

Personally, Ch. 7 and 8 were my favorites simply for beeing what I think is the soul of this manga, gamers having fun. As long as the guy is having fun the crossdressing doesn't bother me, but I also don't think it is that important.

Banned
@Juslin I could never understand that either.

I always sorta thought the hate geared towards traps and effeminate men is how certain people still have this mental image of what a man should be.

That or they got mad when a cute girl (♂️) showed up in their favorite anime. And couldn't fathom boys could be cute too.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for recent chapters to be translated after taking a peek at them on Pixiv.

Damn this manga suddenly got daily uploads and I was getting hopeful but now they are radio silent again :/ Well, I hope they can get the full chapters soon...

cmm992dv8js21.jpg

Group Leader
Why did the cover switch back to this one? What happened to the other cover?

Double-page supporter
is there any heavy drama or a shitty love triangle in this? don't wanna get invested in something i'll drop for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread