Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Dex-chan lover
For someone who is anti-social and don't know much about fashion like Nanami, she sure have a good fashion sense, it's such an eye candy.

I love this, this is so sweet and wholesome. No unnecessary and unrealistic drama either. Just gamer friends where the guy occasionally crossdresses :)

@Strela
Doesn't her mother pick out her outfits? And in the shop the shop assistant?

Ok? Was chapter 28 missed on accident? It isn't missing from the artist's Pixiv page, so that's not the problem...

EDIT: Just decided to say screw it, and possibly spoil things for myself anyway by clicking chapter 29, and saw the first page. Not a good idea to rely on that, because a lot of people won't even click a chapter if they haven't read everything that comes before that, especially with Mangadex's helpful warning....

Banned
Wondering when she'll get conscious of how cuter he looks in those clothes compared to her

Then proceed to try to be cuter than him

whelp. this series is back in the bucket until missing chapters get addressed.

Group Leader
FnMh79r.png

Contributor
"Moe and Friends" said they'll do the full version of chapter 11, but will they do the same for chapter 1? And when do they plan on translating chapter 28? (Will it be before chapter 11? After chapter 11? etc.)

Hi I'm Jim. Jim says chapter 28 doesn't have any huge plot points in it. Jim also says you can see it's a holiday chapter by looking at the raws on Niichi's pixiv account. Jim says don't stress the translators because it could take months before someone else picks up the series. Jim says to be nice and spread positivity!

Group Leader
Hi I'm Jim. Jim says chapter 28 doesn't have any huge plot points in it. Jim also says you can see it's a holiday chapter by looking at the raws on Niichi's pixiv account. Jim says don't stress the translators because it could take months before someone else picks up the series. Jim says to be nice and spread positivity!
Hi Jim I'm dad

I'm not gonna hate-rate this because it's tagged correctly, but the crossdressing just sucked all the cute out of this, for me.

Users who are viewing this thread