Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Banned
You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is yuri, if tomorrow I tell the readers a yandere will be introduced, or an ugly bastard will make his appearance nobody panics because it's all part of the plan.

But if I say one little ol cross dresser boi will become your waifu's love interest well then everyone loses their minds!

i think the title of "Riaru mo Tama ni wa Uso wo Tsuku" is suited more than "Hanging Out with a Gamer Girl". its more suited to the story. and this maybe will keep from people thinking this is only for "a waifu gamer girl manga".

this is a cute series, i like it, what i don't like is people who not read the crossdressing tag and complain about crossdressing. it's like complaining isekai in a manga where it is tagged as isekai lel.

it feels like there's stuff happening offscreen that the author just handwaves

Group Leader
Re: people talking about previews, 3 of the chapters out in raws, and 2 released in English as of now are previews. They are labelled. The rest are original content for pixiv. They jump around bc its a 4 page per chapter pixiv comic. They tend to do that.

Re: people complaining about crossdressing, yeet.

How is it that these retards don't understand that no one cares if they're "dropping this because of the crossdressing"? As if anyone in this uncaring universe gave one iota of fucks about what they, the low characters subject of Greek plays, thought or if they actually mattered at all to begin with. What am I saying? Even calling them motherfuckers is too good for them. Just get the fuck out, god damn. Instead of whining about the inconsistent art quality or the choppy and rehashed storytelling pacing, they have to cry about the one thing that invalidates any argument to complain they could have had.

Such a lack of self-awareness.

Complaining about lack of crossdressing
Perfectly okay.

Complaining about crossdressing
How is it that these [CENSORED] don't understand that no one cares if they're "dropping this because of the crossdressing"? As if anyone in this uncaring universe gave one iota of [CENSORED] about what they, the low characters subject of Greek plays, thought or if they actually mattered at all to begin with. What am I saying? Even calling them [CENSORED] is too good for them. Just get the [CENSORED] out, god damn. Instead of whining about the inconsistent art quality or the choppy and rehashed storytelling pacing, they have to cry about the one thing that invalidates any argument to complain they could have had.

Dex-chan lover
it is just have they guy crossdress once, seem like one time event. while count chapters , it seem like it last quite long. But actually just 4 page each. If it wont be around a lot more, i dont think it crossdressing tag really should be here.

Never mind, seem like it did comeback
@Wreavant the chick one

Dex-chan lover
what's so funny about this crossdressing issue is i'm pretty sure that's him on the cover art all you guys who went oh and started reading over the cute girl art lol

Dex-chan lover
they should Rename the manga or ad somthing to the name like Hanging Out with a Gamer Girl, thats wants me to crossdress

i mean...it has a lot crossdressing.....

everyone that has been complaining about the cross-dressing, don't worry chapter 28 will be a chapter you all will love with all your hearts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread