Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

he may deny that he likes cross dressing but aint fuckn no dude who actually doesn't like cross dressing is gonna dress up as a girl just to appease their friends poor communication skills.

dead ass this dude just using this as an excuse.

Power Uploader
I find your fixation with the existence of "gamer girls" to be vicariously embarrassing — it should be noted that the Japanese doesn't even translate to "gamer girl" but just to "game-loving friend"; that was a stylistic choice by the translator, no doubt to get all the genderfags who care so much on board.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the raws are not actually the full story, on the raw for chapter 11 it talks about c95, aka I think the full book is being sold at comikets and the raw chapters on pixiv are just snippets,

Dex-chan lover
Will need those because otherwise chapter 12 will just smash cut to a completely different situation.

The crossdressing thing isn't going to go away. The manga's always been about this. It's been in nearly every previous chapter, including chapters 1-9. What you're reading is just the previews, not the actual manga.

This is a manga about crossdressing. It has and will always be a manga about crossdressing.

The name should really be changed back to its actual title, and the chapters should probably be renamed to add (Preview) to them, or use 0.1 numbering, because the way that it's set up right now is extremely misleading and disrespectful to the author.

Group Leader
@Nami

The "actual manga" is a doujin sold at comiket, which has no digital version. The raws we're working off are previews of said doujin that the author puts on pixiv to get people to buy the book. We didn't realize that when we started this project haha

Group Leader
Update to everyone on the state of raws, copied from discord:

I've placed orders on the volumes myself, even though I won't be able to pick them up until I get home in December. Hopefully this plan doesn't backfire horribly.

It even says this on their pixiv, but only chapters 1, 11, and 28 are samples of their comiket releases. The rest are legitimate webmanga chapters. Compare them and it's easy to tell the difference.

You shouldn't have the series title say (Pixiv Previews) because most of them aren't. Just title chapters 1 and 11 as samples.

Power Uploader
@bees

That is an excellent development; as a genteel man of culture, I am far more interested in the cutest girls [boys] than these so-called "gamer girls":

ba7f150d34c2f3141518338f0b0fe2ec.jpg

Group Leader
@SpaceFlower thanks for looking into that. I wasn't as thorough as I should have been going over the pixiv pages when we picked up this series. I've updated the title and description to reflect the points you raise.

I'll plan to update the preview chapters once I actually receive and scan the raws, at which point I'll probably just remove those notes.

Users who are viewing this thread