Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Who else here hates crossdressing but has already read too much to back out now? The completionist in me can't stand leaving something unfinished, even something as loathsome as this.

I wonder how many anime avatar twitter trannies exist due to this manga and how many more will follow. Also: N
This comment was sponsored by society(tm).

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to crossdressing, there is only once, and an infinite amount of times.
Kaoru's gonna be Kaori for a pretty good while.

Thought it was going to be about what’s in the summary. Turned out that’s just the first chapter intro to a cross dressing manga. Meta bait-n-switch, or trap within a trap.

So much bliss yet envy from a single manga. I'm stupidly jealous that Kaoru has a gamer girl friend and can crossdress really well. Really fucking cute but chapters too short so am depressed and sad.

Aggregator gang
This is how a good friend with good intentions can make any plan go pear-shaped.

Couldn't find "Comiket previews" but I felt it's pretty much an own story in itself, it doesn't feel like a doujin. I honestly wish this was more popular so It'd get an anime series.

Dex-chan lover
SOILERS ALERT!!!
get ready for an extra "School Life" tag (read the raw and you will know what i mean)

Double-page supporter
I don't know why but I'd like the manga better if it were monochrome. Colors just seem too weird for me, and sometimes even turn me off

Group Leader
I waited till there were a few chapters out, but damn that went by quick! I need MOAR!!!

Aggregator gang
Romance is one of my favorite genres, and this is a solid 8/10. I love the way they consider and rely on each other, as well as seeing the extreme difference in how she interacts with him versus other guys even early on. The only downside is the way they keep digging themselves deeper with this crossdressing thing unnecessarily.

mc really just said "I think this is the first time I've seen her laugh" when you met her 5 minutes ago

Users who are viewing this thread