Song of the day?

Dex-chan lover
Girls' Last Tour - Amadare no Uta

PwDcR4P85G0IZOTPDZL7zbjQw1qWn_9dEVqBROSqQJE.png

Dex-chan lover
John Frusciante - Dissolve
ayy @bigtiddyoneesan I have the whole John Frusciante discogs, you want them? SCWP is a good starting point for rhcp fans for sure.
and I'm jealous you gonna first try The Empyrean.
Bw0fIk9.png

I use to have a folders on some of his rare solo live perfomance on mp3 formats

Dex-chan lover
John Frusciante - With No One

646402-bigthumbnail.jpg

@MawMaw
Hell yeah bro if you post a Dropbox link or something I'll download them. I listened to To Record Only Water for Ten Days, Smile From the Streets You Hold, and From The Sounds Inside both yesterday and today (I want to save the best albums for last).

With No One and Murderers are my fav songs from those three albums (although they're both from TROWfTD lol).

Dex-chan lover
xavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffx - pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Gotta speed up on going through the list of naturally ordered artists or it'll take 10 years. Maybe I'll do honorable mentions after that.

Today an artist that has quite a lot of great songs, but going with one of her most popular ones (which I'm sure has nothing to do with the stage performance at all ;) ).
Alizée - J'en Ai Marre

Dex-chan lover
@MawMaw
Ty bro, this one's for you:

John Frusciante - Goals

original.jpg

I listened to most of his studio albums so far. Also listened to the DC EP (still gotta do the other EP's tho). Kept track of my fav songs so far:
[ul]A Corner (DC EP)
A Firm Kick (Inside of Emptiness)
Dissolve (DC EP)
Far Away (The Will To Death)
Goals (DC EP)
I'm Around (Inside of Emptiness)
Look On (Inside of Emptiness)
Murderers (To Record Only Water for Ten Days)
Scratches (Inside of Emptiness)
Song To Sing When I'm Lonely (Shadows Collide With People)
With No One (To Record Only Water for Ten Days)[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Wouldn't expect you to get it.
No I understand it perfectly its just shit music but its okay after 3 and a half music tournaments i've come to accept the fact that the community has shit taste in music.
bfln5jRa_L37ziNWm-xNvFvkmtVikesKotTCQLSpY2V9Q4J9WZd95N9_BiQzykArQo_aVJgehASA_u-ieJy3OLNK5kqb3D86K0ZHv1wnAuA

Dex-chan lover
@sterven
Edited previous post literally seconds after posting lol, I figured "Wouldn't expect you to get it" sounded a little too harsh and it conveyed the wrong sentiment. I also realized that I linked With No One when I'd already posted it above, so I changed it to Goals.

Protip: whenever you read one of my comments that was posted <5 mins ago, refresh the page before posting your response, since I'm prone to stealth-editing like a little bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Edited previous post literally seconds after posting lol, I figured "Wouldn't expect you to get it" sounded a little too harsh and it conveyed the wrong sentiment.
Don't worry about that with me man I can take a punch.
I also realized that I linked With No One when I'd already posted it above, so I changed it to Goals.
Have to wait for my ears to heal before I can go back and rupture them again.
since I'm prone to stealth-editing like a little bitch.
lmao me too.

Users who are viewing this thread