Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
No, it is worse than rental GF. I still really like this series (even if this arc has been abysmal) but there is no need to lie. A ~2month break for THIS? Lol. Lmao even.

Author doubled down on Marin now being some two-faced distant emotionless acquaintance of his, not doing jack shit, being passive for the first time in this series right when Gojo is being at his lowest, her supposed love interested who she didn't do anything loving with/to in a long while, and she still didn't talk to him after all these timeskips. Mood.

Whatever, terribly inconsistent and forced writing happens... into the childhood trauma friend reappearing right then and there mid conversation. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has been asspull random this arc.
No, this is not the same level as rental GF. Rental GF doesn't shoot for the stars and pretends to be something it isn't like this manga has for the past ~9 chapters. Rental GF stays true to its autistic self and has been playing that out for 200+ chapters. FML.
yeah no sorry need to disagree with you here. Nothing is worse than rental girlfriend. That is a garbage fire that at this point is just trolling its readers. I was lucky to quit it after chapter 150ish when i got angry enough to just say enough. This one at least stays mostly true to the characters and their individual traumas, while not depriving them of their individual agencies.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even mad anymore or even annoyed anymore.
We got a bunch of chapters stretching the process of making the outfit.
A Bunch stretching showing it off at comiket + everyone and their mothers reaction.
So of course we are gonna get a bunch of chapters stretching the actual build up to the actual conversation between these two.
The phone call stopping progress and adding more drama is chefs kiss perfect analogy for this series for awhile now.
See y'all next chapter and Ty for the TL

Dex-chan lover
The chapter was ok. Was kinda expecting the chapter to be a bit longer considering the fans waited an extra month. But I guess it’s understandable if the author wanted a break.

Dex-chan lover
its because they changed the magazine they were serializing in, but didn't change the pace of story to match up so it feels like a snail because these chapters were thought for a weekly basis but are being published in a monthly magazine. Having said that I don't understand why the fuck is the author's editor allowing this, at this rate the story is going to get axed
it's kind of like when fox wants to kill a show, they move it around to lower its ratings to justify cancellation.

Fed-Kun's army
soooo, we enter into the "beat the trauma" of Gojou arc before a true talk about comiket... Don't drag this more than needed, author-san. Make her apologise and out.
srly, 2 month for that and 19 pages (bi-monthly to make the most without worn out Fukada was the goal) is...whatever. At this point, we'll have the conclusion next year.
I feel the unavoidable drift apart arc coming after because, even with the resolution of the comiket incident, there is some issue about their future career (I can see Marin accept to be a cosplayer pro with the goal to not burden Gojou, who want to be a pro doll maker)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
its because they changed the magazine they were serializing in, but didn't change the pace of story to match up so it feels like a snail because these chapters were thought for a weekly basis but are being published in a monthly magazine. Having said that I don't understand why the fuck is the author's editor allowing this, at this rate the story is going to get axed
A very popular Manga that's getting a second anime that also sold very well is not getting axed. Stop pretending to be stupid.

Dex-chan lover
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

I'm so goddamn sick of the interruption trope. Laziest shit in the goddamn universe. Beginning to feel like making manga gives you brain damage because literally every single one of these motherfucks uses it eventually.
I'm so pissed off about that that I can't register how much bullshit bringing back a character that we all know is going to be a red herring rival.

Only redemption route for sensei is to have Gojo go "So? Tell her to fuck off."

It's all so tiring.
At least I'll have a full month (probably more) too forget about how pissed off I am right now.

Dex-chan lover
Most forced drama ever. Like come on this time to talk it out. I get we want to see the person who made him like this by calling him weird ,but not now. Why does this chapter feel so short. Like coming back from the break should at least be 30 pages for the monthly. Like get this will spice it up since it might push Marin a bit but put Gojo in the corner. Like man depressing last couple of chapters. Just bumber. I could see this going in a couple ways. The cousin does the same thing and puts him down about the cosplay and saying something like " you are using a human as a doll now". Or she grown and doesn't say sorry and just make things awkward and makes so he doesn't do cosplay since the pressure. Like the Main cousin should know about this and what happen. Like she also had to know he was on a date. but this will fore sure put more distance between the to. Then Marin getting into contact with the author as well. Could make so she gets busy with stuff. Ugh what the author thinking ugh. As I said i really wanted to see the girl who made Gojo self confidence be so low but just not now. This arc will be a lot of drama.

Also the mom of Non-Chan is fishy it the smirk. like controlling women... Just saying

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i don't mind drama, cousin thing and relationship thing is basically irrelevant because we know exactly how this will go. the drawn out part that feels annoying is the reveal that the costume was made by a single highschool boy and how the manga author is going to interact with him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
The one who called gojo disgusting for liking hina dolls

Dex-chan lover
it goes without saying, but non-chan showing up in the manga again is a sign that the manga is "about" to end ;)
It seems, at the very least, that we're entering the final stretch, which could still be several years away at this pace, lol.

That being said, this manga keeps on selling like hot cakes, so if Shinichi Fukuda wanted to continue for another 100 chapters, she totally could without any issues. So I honestly don't expect the ending anytime soon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IT'S BACK LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks for the chapter.

It was a slow chapter, necessary for the start of a new arc. We got some familiar faces, Non-chan, maybe she will force them to finally talk with each other? I mean, Marin could just drag him to somewhere and talk face to face or even via text?

Edit: Maybe Non-chan works for some agency that is searching the Haniel cosplayer?

Let's see what Sensei cooks...

Edit²: Man, I just want to see them happy again.

And show it to gramps while he's still alive
This hit hard as fuck. Fucking hell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread