Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why is Gojo getting the talking too? Wasn't he sad about Marin being too far from him, and now he's pouting about something else???

Dex-chan lover
I really think Gojou is conflicted on all of this.

His dream being becoming a master Hina Doll maker before his grandfather passes, but somehow it is being portrayed as him starting to realize that it isn't really what he wants to do anymore. The fact he keeps seeing Marin when he thinks of anything makes it seem like that is where he wants to be…with her. Based on the conversation he had with Usami from the cosplay store, it seems like Gojou is scared to tell his grandfather of his change of heart over what he wants to accomplish.

The distancing of Gojou and Marin honestly makes sense right now because their feelings are so conflicted on each other that talking now might cause more confusion and hurt that neither wants to deal with. Add to it that Marin is most likely so scared that Gojou will tell her to never talk to him again or that he wants nothing to do with her and cosplay that it is most likely killing her (her expressions and response are her being closed off after all).

They do need to talk and soon, but this chapter and the conversation Gojou had with Usami seem to be the motivation Gojou will need to take a step forward………or so I hope.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The convenient way of advice that come from ur trusted source when u need it, good for u Gojou...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
would anyone kindly help me understand why everybody is sad as fuck in this manga right now?
Marin got contacted by an agency about becoming a cosplay professional but hasn't told Gojo yet I think. Furthermore, she's worried that she might be overworking him / doing her cosplays means he's got less time for both school and becoming a doll-making professional...
Also at some point, she had plans to confess to him but idk where that mood went.
Gojo is facing his childhood friend, who said dolls are lame now. Additionally, he has an inferiority complex / conflicting emotions because I think he's starting to notice Marin is important to him, yet at the same time during that convention he was convinced there's a big rift between them.

Or well, that's my two cent I probably got half of it wrong but lots of drama...

Dex-chan lover
Since she's going out of her way to write the motivation for his depression to be hush hush, I guess it can either be.
-She is too good for me, I am nowhere near close
-My skills are garbage, I am a fraud
-Why am I wasting so much time with this?

Dex-chan lover
People get too much frustrated in the comments. Come back in 6 months, it will be way healthier for you :)

Current plot is very standard for romance with a bit of drama, and with an usual pace
We are not in the (a bit too slow in my opinion) cosplay arcs, and currently working on the core plot points of the while story. It's really nice!

Dex-chan lover
just hope they get the trauma from a childhood friend trope over with soon. the author doesn't need to do this crap. this shit sold 10 million the last time i saw. it's not the end of the world if two ppl are dating. and i don't think many ppl would mind to see them accomplish their dreams together AS A COUPLE!

like how many times are they gonna flush this manga down the toilet?! that's not how you clean things up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread