Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Banned
I called it

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-o-suru-ch-103.1741301/post-21470744
"
Reminder that the reason why Gojou is disappointed and deeply uncomfortable around Marin is because he's seen what a slut Marin is and how much she loves bathing in the male attention of random nerd losers , how much delirious ecstasy she was in making outrageous bedroom eyes at random men, the kind of intimate eye contact she should only want to give to the man she loves, and serving as their masturbation material.

No wonder he can't even look at her the same way.
I'd feel sick to my stomach too."

Gojou finds it detestable that Marin is happy making intimate eye contact with hundreds of other random men.

Dex-chan lover
Everything changes going forward. No looking back. The next cosplay will blow away the last, and so on. The pair will become king/queen of cosplay. Look out world here we come.
How tho? It's weird and awkward he's like stop looking at my girl... The writing seems weird like author is like better confess or people going to riot even if it doesn't make sense

Wait... WTFFFF??? BOIS WE'RE FUCKING BACK!! Goddamn this chapter took a massive, sudden 180 in the middle and took me on a wild rollercoaster.

2024 is truly a sacred year.

Dex-chan lover
At long last. I knew it would all be worth it.

Now how far are they gonna go lol? Because she's not getting up.

Double-page supporter
It's really hard not to keep dissing that one manga about college students acting like middle schoolers..

Users who are viewing this thread