Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
There was more development in this one chapter than in the past two years. Is the mangaka wrapping this one up?

There's only one thing missing...

cff

Last edited:
Marin is gonna smother Gojo to death with her love before the next chapter is out.

I'm so happy that they didn't drag this malaise on forever.

Also good to know that Gojo is a bit possessive of Marin.

Fed-Kun's army
They are so cute together! I love it! It is so! it is just the! AWWWWW! I will admit I started reading this for the "plot" but these two are just to cute I cannot. They feel like real people that genuinely just want to get along with each other. A miscommunication arch started and resolved without them doing anything obviously stupid I love it!

Dex-chan lover
I was really really skeptical of what direction the author was going in for a minute there. But honestly after this one I've regained a little bit of confidence in them. They did a good job giving the fans what they wanted at least. Fun to see.

Dex-chan lover
Well that took off like Kafka Hibino heading out to stop a giant Youju bomb.

From Doom and Destruction, to Savior of Resurrection in the space of a minute.

Also... Wow I picked the right time to binge read catchup!

Double-page supporter
So apparently I chose a good time to pick this back up lol.

I am sad though. I was expecting Juju to be more of a regular member of the cast. I even started collecting arse shots to make a collage for when I got to the end but alas it ended up only being like 3.5 so I don't see the point.
I mean come on we were practically introduced to this character by arse so I was expecting it to be more regular.

Users who are viewing this thread