Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
Ryan-Gosling-as-K-in-Blade-Runner-2049-.jpg

I think this is now going to be his time, going to be recognized as the person thats behind Marin.

That will be nice, I still feel this is close to the end though. Probably an arc or 2 left. That's my guess.

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be peak? The ending is Marin and Gojo have seggs while Marin wears each of the cosplay that Gojo made for her, and then ends up with just Marin herself in a cute lingerie. That would be so peak
you literally just described every vanilla doujin of this series.

Tôi có bỏ lỡ điều gì không? Tại sao gojo lại cảm ơn tác giả vì lời khen? Khi nào họ phát hiện ra gojo là người đã làm ra bộ trang phục đó
chúng ta đều biết Gojo là một người trung thực, anh ấy chỉ cảm ơn tác giả vì lời khen về bộ cosplay anh ấy làm cho Marin

Tôi có phải là người duy nhất nghĩ rằng toàn bộ "cảm ơn tác giả vì bình luận của ông ấy" là một cái móc cho một "cốt truyện" khác không? Bây giờ khi "sự hiểu lầm" đã kết thúc, chúng ta hãy chuyển sang phần tiếp theo của câu chuyện này.
Tôi nghĩ giống như bạn

That will be nice, I still feel this is close to the end though. Probably an arc or 2 left. That's my guess.
What do you mean end? This series does not have Romance as main Genre.
It is a Cosplay series. So there are still about 44 cosplays Left for Marin. And I hope we will see all of them. With one special White one at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread