Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
BOW DOWN TO YOU NEW GOD, BEG FOR HER MERCY, AND KNOW... she is fresh out of it.

Contributor
I'm assuming she's not garbed out in full yet, hence the rat her weak reveal. Fingers crossed that she pulls out the charm for a photoshoot

Dex-chan lover
To some of y'all
tenor.gif

oh no a slow slice of life with themes relating to at author how horrible.
Should I remind you what was this manga about at the beggining, for first ~40 chapters? Like, you know, when majority of the people started to read this? Or would you just take a look yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The colored page got it's eerie feeling, but too bad they didnt color the last one too...
:win:

Or they save it for the next chapter?
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
You're kind of right about most of your points but at the same time we had some progression here in that Gojou made the request this time, for the first time too. This arc is more about him, his ambitions and showing that their relationship goes both ways.
I'd totally agree, if only not one thing - all of this took way to long, every aspect of Gojou's development was overdragged, overexaggerated than it should be and the symbol of that is unfortunate "black piece of cloth" that was main character of the story for like what, 4 months? Half a year?
That's why I wrote that I don't feel hype at this point. If this arc would take half of that time? Maybe. But looking at what we got? Nah. This isn't kind of manga, that can elongate it's story for such a long time. Not with this release schedule. Again - at least in my point of view. Oh, and don't forget - it isn't over yet, IMHO we'll still get like 4-6 chapters about this cosplay, before we'll move to next arc.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad this shit is over, even if the whole chapter was wasted on talk. I still hope Gojo doesn't walk the cynical perfectionist who takes nothing less than perfection even if he sacrifices anything and everything for it, because that is character suicide. Also that reveal felt weak, didn't feel the impact of it.

Dex-chan lover
Should I remind you what was this manga about at the beggining, for first ~40 chapters? Like, you know, when majority of the people started to read this? Or would you just take a look yourself.
Go ahead dude post it; I've reread this several times; and like a majority of them actually READ the contents or just here for the ecchi? 'glad this arc is over', 'that's it', 'glad this filler stuff is done', yeah sure my opinion is bad. Seems like you need a cliffnotes

Dex-chan lover
I think people forget that one of the main point of this manga is to develop Gojo further as Hina doll maker through cosplay.
Do I love romcom? Yes. Do I love character development? HELL YES.
Sure then show the actual cosplay details then? Not some over the top dramatic pondering over a piece of fabric for 6 months? We didn't even get to see how he actually did it lol.

Dex-chan lover
While it is good to show Gojou growing as an actual creator and having wants, I think the fact that so many people are tired of this arc are at least twofold. One, the chapters have basically been Gojou monologuing most of the time with only a little bit of extra character interaction and two, the arc follows one that introduced a large number of new characters and focused on cosplay that all looked identical to one another to the point that even the scanlation team was making joke guides trying to identify which characters were even talking to one another.

That and, at least with this reveal so far, the cosplay isn't that impressive yet unless this is just a tease so far.

Dex-chan lover
Go ahead dude post it; I've reread this several times; and like a majority of them actually READ the contents or just here for the ecchi? 'glad this arc is over', 'that's it', 'glad this filler stuff is done', yeah sure my opinion is bad. Seems like you need a cliffnotes
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said your opinion is wrong. But if you read this series multiple times, then you should have in mind, that there were multiple things, that attracted people's attention. Not only this one, specific aspect you like.
On the other hand, your comment suggest that other people should just drop this series, because they don't get what made them pick this up. So basically it's kind like you're saying that their (well, our) opinion is wrong. Which kinda smells like projecting and I don't like this, that's why I'll drop this "discustion" with you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said your opinion is wrong. But if you wrote read this series multiple times.
Which kinda smells like projecting and I don't like this, that's why I'll drop this "discustion" disscusion with you.
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said your opinion is wrong. But if you wrote this series multiple times, then you should have in mind, that there were multiple things, that attracted people's attention. Not only this one, specific aspect you like.
On the other hand, your comment suggest that other people should just drop this series, because they don't get what made them pick this up. So basically it's kind like you're saying that their (well, our) opinion is wrong. Which kinda smells like projecting and I don't like this, that's why I'll drop this "discustion" with you.

I'm ain't projection jack shit. you can read the other comments saying they don't know if they can continue the series the evidence is there. GOJO BECOMING A HINA DOLL MAKER with added romance, it's the first chapter. But sure bye.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I do get it. People read it for the romance, cuz it's there for the first few chapters of the manga. But there's also the church arc. The arc showed that while there are romance, this manga's focus is cosplay. Most people were confused with the arc and asking "lmoa what's the point of this arc" because it was focused on cosplay, just like this one

Eh. What do I know. I'm just glad that my boy Gojo finally grasped his artistic vision through hard work and thinking out of the box.

"but i didn't wanna read few chapters just for gojo to find that one piece of fabric"
One day I hope you are able to be as passionate as Gojo to the point of being a perfectionist, and be able to relate to Gojo's frustration of trying to reach what you're visioning instead of half-assing it
teyu.png

Dex-chan lover
But there's also the church arc.
But that arc was much better than this one.

One day I hope you are able to be as passionate as Gojo to the point of being a perfectionist, and be able to relate to Gojo's frustration of trying to reach what you're visioning instead of half-assing it
As someone who's on occasion a perfectionist, I can't relate to his frustration due to how clumsily it was portrayed. He was portrayed less like a perfectionist, and more like someone who get a fix idea about how to go about something, but can't seem to be able to think of other ways of how to accomplish the exact same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread