Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom

Yeah, I don't know what SFX sound the uterus makes that's equivalent to a heart's dokidoki or BA-THUMP, but I'm pretty sure it was almost audible

@jak @cernunnos @coolotamegane Lol you guys know we’re bound to have some people show up saying something along the lines of “oh they don’t have to fall in love...why can’t it just be a good friendship?” But seriously, they had better end up together

Double-page supporter
@ LysandersTreason Isnt it kyun kyun (きゅんきゅん)or some such?

Double-page supporter
I don't know how to feel about this 3 chapter release. On one hand, a 3 chapter release is awesome; On the other, the third chapter had a much bigger cliffhanger than either of the 2 before it.

tje mc is such a great man, i hope she didn't dissapoint him, btw thanks for the triple update

RS

Contributor
I wonder when the black-haired girl from his memories will jump back into the history, because anime laws dictate she has to.

Fed-Kun's army
@RS In chapter 8 there is a Miori-neechan that calls MC Wa-chan, seems to be close with him and his family and has black hair. The girl in the dream/past of the first chapter called him the same so that might mean that she is the one that called him disgusting. They are cousins by the way. No guarantee however :D

RS

Contributor
@mommy Nah, don't think so, I'm betting trauma girl should be his age and this one seems older…

Another thing I'm thinking, is that it would be funny if one of the cosplay models shown in chap 7 ended up being trauma girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@RS That's reasonable. I think that it either has to be her or that Reiya-san. She's one of those girls and the one that doesn't appear in public. If she were to be it that would explain why she never shows herself in public, as I think that she would be someone who hides her hobbies from her friends. In the end all of this is purely speculation and we still don't know how old Miori is but I think it is reasonable to say that she is a college student the least. MC should be around 17 I think

Users who are viewing this thread