Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

@Rikaria

Asian school have many, many rules compared to American or European school.

Like, in my country there are even these rule where boy have to cut their hair short and girl can't have their hair longer than x (ear, shoulder, cm, depends on what rule school goes by).

That's in addition to the other (pretty much pointless) rules such as have to come school before 7.30 to stand in line to "pay your respect to national flag" or boy uniform having to wear sock that is not too short (at their ankle) or too long (at their knee).

Yeah, it's pretty tame in manga from my view that I didn't even notice what is too much rule you talking about.

Does anyone knows when the next chapter will be uploaded? Just asking cus it's been 3 week I think.

Really? Filling pages with a useless backstory? Fuck, I hope this manga gets better soon.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda sense this fake manga as a reference to ouran high school host club

Dex-chan lover
As much as I love this series I kind of don’t like when up to 50% of a chapter is dedicated to an in world series. I get that it gives background on who Marin is cosplaying but I wish that time was spent more on developing relationships/ characters.

Also I would think the guys in their class would give him an exemption to work on her costume.
The characters' views on the work and how they discuss it with each other is also development. Also, this chapter is a little longer than average to help compensate. But most importantly, loving these animes and mangas is a big part of Marin's character, and her character can't be fully expressed to us if we don't have knowledge of them. It's not enough to know that she loves these characters, we need to understand why. Just like how we get a lot of content about hina dolls because they are important to Gojou.

I literally just Jumped the entire first part of the manga story... Literally, does not affect me in nothing...
Too much chapters being used to this, instead of developing the romance, or the characters, or the clothes itself...

Users who are viewing this thread