Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I mean he is costume duty, he is insanely good at it. With him and Kitagawa handling that pageant they will blow the fuck out of whatever the other classes do, whereas one more dude helping out building the stalls won't really change much at all. Having him helping out with the stalls would be 100% wrong allocation of their resources.

I bet no one told him to work on both things at the same time. He definitely put all burden on his shoulders himself knowing Gojou, and the whole class plus our tenshi Kitagawa will be like "dude leave the stall to us and focus on making our tenshi Kitagawa won the contest!"

@U235 welcome to Japan.
Also as others have said: it's not like Gojou is taking time off for his own benefit, he is working for the contest. I hope it's just his personality and the others don't actually expect him to help.

Aggregator gang
Now is the time where they have to rely on classmates for help. Betting they're going to yell at him to just focus on the design or something.

So the trope here is that his insecurities with his interests will be dispelled by the class supporting him to make a great outfit.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I was worried there at the start. I didn’t know what was going on and I found that basic shoujo reverse harem so boring (not that I hate shoujo, but that just seemed like the most generic shoujo; generic shounen is just as boring).

Also, that conflict cannot be more artificial, forced, and just kinda stupid. 1) It’s sexist to assign roles in helping the class based on Sex. That’s why we’ll never get sexism out of our society because it’s ingrained in basic stuff like this. The boys shouldn’t all even have to do physical labor. There should be a volunteer system and if there aren’t enough volunteers then start picking people based off of athletic or physical ability (or randomly). From my understanding of the cultural festivals they’re meant to be fun and enjoyable anyway. I don’t see why wouldn’t just let people help where they wanted to help. 2) That teacher isn’t completely unreasonable (or doesn’t seem like it; maybe a bit sexist, but not really actively trying to be that either). The MC arguably has to do MORE work than any single guy in the class already just by having to design and make an entire costume capable of winning. Just talk to her and get out of those duties. If after the talk she still forces you to do both things, then don’t give her the satisfaction of a home made costume and all the time, work, and dedication that goes into it. She seemed competitive, but if it comes down to the MC having to overwork himself for it, then just buy a costume and let the teacher deal with losing (but again, she didn’t come off as actively unreasonable).

T51

Double-page supporter
The TL's are killing me. The way they did Mari's (deadass forgot her name) way of speaking and her dialouges actually look realistic, and I'm sold that she wuld definately talk this way.

Users who are viewing this thread