Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

wth? what's so wrong about a boy with a nice bubble butt, but maybe japanese just skip leg days.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
He shouldn't even have to say anything. The entire class including the teacher knows he's making the costume after Kitagawa blurted it out, they should know he's busy with it and automatically exclude him from other tasks. This isn't really a character issue here, it's just the author creating an artificial point of tension where there shouldn't be one.

On another note, I agree with Foxfady, that manga was cringey as fuck and my opinion of everyone who is hype about just dropped a few notches for liking such trash.

Dex-chan lover
@Narf For all we know, it could be like that. Gojou just wouldn't realise it because he assumes the worst and can't speak to anyone to verify things. Forget about simply ignoring the others without verification and concentrating on the costume. That would take more courage and self-confidence than he has ever possessed. I don't know why you call it artificial because it matches Gojou's personality perfectly, based on the whole manga from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
You're overfixating on Gojou's personality and ignoring the entire rest of the class. Of course it's fucking artificial if apparently nobody in the entire classroom thinks that maybe it's a tad unfair if he has to make the costume and still do every other task, too.

Dex-chan lover
I think he can skip out if he asks, even if he can't, well you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Dex-chan lover
@Narf Did you see the rest of the class in this chapter? I didn't. We have no idea what they are thinking about it. Nor does Gojou because he wouldn't talk to them. That's why I'm concentrating on Gojou. Kitagawa, however, shouldn't be so tied by Gojou's mental deficiencies, unless she somehow got sucked into his negative way of thinking.

Dex-chan lover
@Foxfady that was just a full on shoujo series with yuri? why was cringy?
even Gojou liked and even felt related to the main character there.
They started with an eroge, they had done mahou shoujo, seeing this type of 'inside manga' wasn't weird at all.

Double-page supporter
Dude. . . since Kitagawa is the chosen contestant and you're her tailor, I think that it would be perfectly acceptable for you to be exempt from the manual labor.

they have such passion and take cosplay & the characters marin will become so serious... god, i love them and this manga!!! the different demographics of stories they cover is also plenty wide, my appreciation is seriously through the roof by now

thank you lots!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto: Personally, it was pretty normal. Only thing I found cringed was the romanticization of an “ace”. Otherwise, those were some pretty recurring themes in shoujo stuff.

japanese culture must be weird if making the contestant's costume wouldn't exempt you from manual labor

He probably will do the tailoring in front of the others, that way they see how hard he is working and cannot claim he is slacking off.

What kind of twisted logic is that? Making the costume is for the benefit of the whole class. Why wouldn't his classmates understand that and let him concentrate on making it? Also, what's with this 1920's mentality? Ok, women can't lift as much as guys, but building a stall is not only about lifting 200kg stuff. smh

Users who are viewing this thread