Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Aggregator gang
Just because an English version is out, doesn't mean everyone can access it. Plus with groups doing big names like One Piece, My Hero Academia, and so forth, I think smaller name manga like this can be scanlated too. Just gotta wait for another group to pick it up.

Thanks for are the hard work Moe Panda

Hopefully another group come along soon, because waiting until 2021 would be murder lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the work you did scanlating this manga! Hope you have fun with your next project!

Fuck, it won't be til next december for the licensed version to catch up. Seeing as it's 1 vol. every 4 months. It's irritating as shit. Mostly because not every licensed manga gets sold in my country, amazon doesn't ship the paper backs over here, so that means I have to buy the Kindle versions. And if I was gonna buy Manga I might as well buy it physically.

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone else picks it up if only so I don't have to deal with that shitty english title.

I really wanna support the artist but does anyone have an idea on how to purchase the official english translation in Germany? Don't want to buy it as an e-book but will do so if there is no other way, cheers

Double-page supporter
Ñoooooooooooooooooooo, i wished they just erased the first and secnd volume, hell event he third one too sicne it was announced

Welp, too bad. 9$ for ebook is way too much for my exchange rate. Hope it's gonna get picked up by someone else

Users who are viewing this thread