Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Wondering if Marin was going to answer his question about becoming a pro-cosplayer, or if she was going to deflect and ask him why he seemed down. Non non non!

Another theme is childhood baggage. Gojou revealed that he works hard at hina dolls because he wants to show his accomplishments before his grandpa dies. but I'd wager his grandpa just wants him to be happy on his path. Similarly, Non was the start of his inferiority complex. This could be the start of Gojou ditching one or both pieces of baggage.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not sure if I'm really enthusiastic about all this forced drama. It was already enough with what we had and now they bring back the ill-mannered childhood friend u-u ?

I really wish it comes back to what made me like this manga...

Last edited:
i can't even remember if these two have held hands yet. now we'll have a two-way jealousy arc?

Dex-chan lover
I bet Non-chan won't even remember saying anything offensive to Wakana. She might be mystified why Wakana wouldn't behave naturally in her company. She might even go as far as blame Wakana for making a big deal out of nothing.

Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
she's a
little girl from gojo's childhood who criticized him for liking dolls

Dex-chan lover
As much as I dislike drama in manga. It's inevitable for most manga to have it especially the ones that try to show character growth. Life isnt always smooth sailing and here both people shown to feel anxious and refusing to talk about an issue they both know feels very real to me. Just 2 people trying to work through their own issues while trying to be conscientious of the other. Definitely feels bad waiting so long just to see this but it will probably work out better in a binge or in an anime during weekly release. I do think the phone call interruption was meh and childhood friend being a plot device to drive progress forward is overplayed but it be like that

Double-page supporter
We, the followers of Poteto-sama are devastated upto the most.

Dex-chan lover
I bet Non-chan won't even remember saying anything offensive to Wakana. She might be mystified why Wakana wouldn't behave naturally in her company. She might even go as far as blame Wakana for making a big deal out of nothing.
to be fair if someone told me something i said to them when i was like five years old was enough to beat their brain into such a liquified state of neurodivergence, i'd probably also be kind of surprised. like...sorry, i guess. i was a stupid kid too.

Dex-chan lover
It's not even funny with that phone, when Marin wanted to talk about what happened at Comiket... Literally bottom tier writing here, forced drama at the same level as that rental GF bullshit
No, it is worse than rental GF. I still really like this series (even if this arc has been abysmal) but there is no need to lie. A ~2month break for THIS? Lol. Lmao even.

Author doubled down on Marin now being some two-faced distant emotionless acquaintance of his, not doing jack shit, being passive for the first time in this series right when Gojo is being at his lowest, her supposed love interested who she didn't do anything loving with/to in a long while, and she still didn't talk to him after all these timeskips. Mood.

Whatever, terribly inconsistent and forced writing happens... into the childhood trauma friend reappearing right then and there mid conversation. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has been asspull random this arc.
No, this is not the same level as rental GF. Rental GF doesn't shoot for the stars and pretends to be something it isn't like this manga has for the past ~9 chapters. Rental GF stays true to its autistic self and has been playing that out for 200+ chapters. FML.

Users who are viewing this thread